You find yourself suddenly back in time where TF2 had to be bought, not F2P

CommissarDennis

What would you do if suddenly find yourself to the days where TF2 actually had to be bought? Like... Pre 2008 F2P release.

And your backpack happens to be completely intact!

What would you do?

Patiently wait for 2011 for the release of the Team Captain, then buy every single Burning Team Captain drop as they happened.

Sell the things for a fortune and quit, 7 years later come back and realise that the coupe you sold for 80,000 is now 50 dollars.

I'll love it if TF2 was not f2p

I played it in the oooolllllllddd days, years before F2P, on one of the consoles...360, maybe.

All-engie spawncamping on Teufort. Wall of sentries. Teammates wouldn't stop opening doors, insta-kill as soon as respawn. If other team wasn't spawncamping, you were tele-trapping your teammates in normally inaccessible rooms/outside the map

Dustbowl: build an engie nest on top of the skybox, get 25 kills, laugh at everyone. Get random-crit sniped in the foot. Ragequit

Sniper rifles = random crits

You heard correctly

360 no-scope YOLOSweg Random Crit Bodyshoots

Pybro has no airblast

Demo is exactly as OP as always

I played it in the oooolllllllddd days, years before F2P, on one of the consoles...360, maybe.

All-engie spawncamping on Teufort. Wall of sentries. Teammates wouldn't stop opening doors, insta-kill as soon as respawn. If other team wasn't spawncamping, you were tele-trapping your teammates in normally inaccessible rooms/outside the map

Dustbowl: build an engie nest on top of the skybox, get 25 kills, laugh at everyone. Get random-crit sniped in the foot. Ragequit

Sniper rifles = random crits

You heard correctly

360 no-scope YOLOSweg Random Crit Bodyshoots

Pybro has no airblast

Demo is exactly as OP as always

No difference to now

Plus if it was not free, I'll be a professional player by now because I had been a few years

Oh yeah I'll most likely shark someone during that time because I'm pretty sure Steamrep doesn't exist at that time

Also you could sell runescape accounts for like a few buds.. so just make a runescape account... level it up alot

Sell it for 10 buds

gg

Stack up on tons of old crates and fill tons of alt accounts with backpacks of them, wait for 2014 and sell em for prawfitz.

Play TC_Hydro

And cp_warpath

Also, buy loads of god tier unusuals and resell them at the current day to make loads and pay off college tuition with hats.

You do know that tf2 became free to play in 2011, not 2008, right?

Assuming around 2010 instead.

There are items in my backpack that don't exist yet, item ID numbers that are way ahead of where they should be, and they all just suddenly appeared at the moment I travelled back.  Valve will probably suspend my account and think I'm a hacker.

Assuming around 2010 instead.

There are items in my backpack that don't exist yet, item ID numbers that are way ahead of where they should be, and they all just suddenly appeared at the moment I travelled back. Valve will probably suspend my account and think I'm a hacker.

And assuming they don't?

Probably curl up into a ball and freak out that I've just altered the timeline in ways that I can't even begin to fathom.  Set backpack to private immediately in order to minimize the damage?  Assuming I didn't have to worry about that, and not have to worry about any ethical concerns at all, then I'd probably sell my stuff as "glitched items" and get myself all the unusuals I ever wanted.  But valve would catch on and know that something isn't right.  So it's kinda pointless.

Archived