GPU Help- GTX 750Ti

inu

GPU Help- GTX 750Ti

I own an Inspiron 660:

I'm planning on getting a GeForce GTX 750Ti:

The question is, will the GPU be able to fit within my motherboard? I think I have an available PCI-Express X16 but it could also be an AGP.

Pictures of the motherboard and ports can be found here: 

Also, if you need a reference for motherboard expansion slots:

Thanks in advance for the help!

Get a GTX 970. For that $370, it almost as good as the R290X Tri-X

But... it's $150.

That card will be able to fit for sure as long as it is under 9 inches, make sure the slots match.

Alrighty, how do I go about making sure the slots match? It seems like the HDMI cord is just plugged into nowhere, not even onto the motherboard as far as I can tell. I can upload more pictures if need be

750Ti will work fine (assuming your psu is at least 300w) 

Do make sure to get a 750Ti that does NOT need external power. 

Geforce GTX 750Ti

Dude did u really just look at my status update saying that i bought this card and what it can do and that, that other guy was jealous and thought u wanted one? XD

Whew, thanks

This is what my thing says

System requirements:

Computer: Intel core series or higher processor or compatible system

Expansion slot: PCI Express series motherboard with one dual-width x16 graphics slot

Monitor: VGA support, minimum 800x600 resoulotion

Operation system: Windows XP/Vista/7/8

CD-ROM/DVD-Rom Drive: Double speed or higher

Hope this helped

Dude did u really just look at my status update saying that i bought this card and what it can do and that, that other guy was jealous and thought u wanted one? XD

Er... no.

I've had my eyes on this card for literally half a year now, just thought it was due time for an upgrade.

Er... no.

I've had my eyes on this card for literally half a year now, just thought it was due time for an upgrade.

You should just do a full upgrade and get a proper graphics card. 

Er... no.

well i gave u all the stuff.... like all the system requirements etc

well i gave u all the stuff.... like all the system requirements etc

The PC can run windows 8 from the sticker placed on the back. It should meet all of those requirements already. Drivers can be downloaded than using a CD if someone did not have a drive.

CD-ROM/DVD-Rom Drive: Double speed or higher

The PC can run windows 8 from the sticker placed on the back. It should meet all of those requirements already. Drivers can be downloaded than using a CD if someone did not have a drive.

Oh for the love of god....Don't use those cds....burn them...play frisbee with them...just don't ever use a cd for drivers....

dafuq u didnt make this thread

You should just do a full upgrade and get a proper graphics card. 

I'm thinking about just cashing out my TF2 BP and building a new PC but I don't want to go to the trouble of learning how to use PayPal :( I'm lazy

dafuq u didnt make this thread

I know the specs are enough because that PC runs windows 8, if you look @ the images you can see the windows 8 sticker.

Archived