My Diabetes Cake Recipe! (Tiffin and Cornflake)

DiamondHavoc.

Just made this as an experiment, and it tastes like God's food.

Chocolate Cornflake and Tiffin Cake

Delicious great snack, makes about 20! Make in the steps:

1)                  

Ingredients for Tiffin:

110g butter

2 tablespoons of sugar

2 tablespoons of golden syrup

4 teaspoons of cocoa

225g of Digestive Biscuits (not chocolate)

1 handful of raisins

About 2 small handfuls of mini-marshmallows

Method:

In a saucepan, melt the butter, sugar, syrup and cocoa. Keep stirring until no butter is left.

Mash up the biscuits by putting them in a plastic bag and smashing with a rolling pin. Do not make it very fine, and leave some small chunks.

Add the marshmallow and stir around, then the raisins. Add the crushed biscuits and stir until everything is covered.

Pour the mixture into a deep tin or dish, lined with clingfilm. Spread it out to the edges until the bottom half of the tin is filled.

Tip: Use a lasagne dish

2)                  

Ingredients for Milk/Dark chocolate:

120g of milk chocolate

110g of dark chocolate

Method:

Break up the chocolate and put it into a small glass bowl. Melt for about 1 ½ minutes in the microwave (on high setting) and stir so it is evenly mixed.

Pour the chocolate onto the tiffin layer and spread it out with a spoon, right to the edges.

3)       

Ingredients for Cornflake Cake:

50g of butter

4 tablespoons of golden syrup

100g dark chocolate

80g of cornflakes

Method:

Melt the butter, syrup and chocolate in a saucepan (the same size as the one used for tiffin, can use the same one). Stir the cornflakes in until completely covered.

Pour it onto the milk/dark chocolate layer and spread out to the edges with a spoon.

Now put the whole thing into the fridge and leave to set overnight or for a long period of time. If you take it out and it bends, put it back in. Only cut it up when it comes out without moving.

I know a lot of you probably won't stretch your ass-muscles to do this, but it is worth it.

Tags: Tradable, Eatable, Craftable, Marketable, Limited (unless you make more)

It's so funny though, you did a good job.

Is it a real recipe? The "digestion biscuits" sounded weird

Yes it is.

DigestIVE biscuits. Learn to fucking read.

y so mad diamon

btw sounds like it's scarily unhealthy

I'm mad because I work hard on all the ideas I make here and they get shot down no questions asked.

Not unhealthy if you do sports too

I'm mad because I work hard on all the ideas I make here and they get shot down no questions asked.

How are they shot down?

I thought it was hilarious and the post is very interesting compared to the other posts shared on the forums.

When I said I couldn't stop laughing, I didn't want it to be offensive, it was supposed to be a complement of how unique the recipe is.

oh and btw, i can see you put a lot of effort in, the formatting is nice.  

nah dude all jokes aside it honestly looks pretty good (completely serious no joke). I'm not one to go by just looks I just felt like making kinda a joke and I apologize if it hurt you. But yeah dudte bp.tf forums is not the best place to post things if u want legit answers. Like I said though it actually just looks like a Brownie to me and Brownies are delicious. Also My comment wasn't directed to be rude if you considered mine that it just honestly looks like that through my eyes :P.

nah dude all jokes aside it honestly looks pretty good (completely serious no joke). I'm not one to go by just looks I just felt like making kinda a joke and I apologize if it hurt you. But yeah dudte bp.tf forums is not the best place to post things if u want legit answers. Like I said though it actually just looks like a Brownie to me and Brownies are delicious. Also My comment wasn't directed to be rude if you considered mine that it just honestly looks like that through my eyes :P.

Thank you.

Sorry Roze :-)

This is more likely to give me diabetes than it is to be healthy for a diabetic person. What the actual fuck dude, this could kill someone.

Archived