What can I do to stop my anger issues?

Opst3r

So, earlier today. I was working on a school project when my entire computer crashed. And I lost pretty much everything. So what I did was I pushed my feet on my desk to get myself away from the desk, so I could go lie on my bed for a couple of minutes because I was frustrated. But what happened was I pushed so hard the my chair fell over and I hit my elbow and broke a wheel of one of the legs of the chair. I then got angry at myself for doing a stupid thing, and because I was angry before. I was really pissed. So what I did was I went to my bathroom. Grabbed my dental floss and threw it against the wall, smashing it. I then got angry at myself for lashing out that I went outside into the Hot,  Humid Kuwait Air to cool myself off and lie on the beach. In which I went inside, Looked in the mirror, smacked myself on the face. And went to go take a nap.

I dont really know what go in me. But I was really furious. And this is not the first time this has happened. I have had Anger problems my whole life, and have been doing better to control myself during bad moments. But if I can't. I just go insane. So, if you have any ideas on how to control myself during fits of rage. Please tell me. I really don't wanna be like that often. 

Smoke weed everyday.  ;)

Get my drink on n' my smoke on

Then go home with somethin' to poke on

(Waz up bitch)

Loc' it's on for the two triple, oh

Comin' real it's the next episode

chop wood with an axe or slegehammer concrete/bricks or something that gives u the satisfaction of destroying an object that is meaningless in the long run.

Worked for me.

But I live in a desert, there is no wood. Just sand. Lots of it.

Find a cactus and burn it to the ground. That usually works.

In all seriousness, if I were you, I'd let it out. Get mad, yell your head off, but don't bottle it up. Try not the break anything, but if you want to, build a tower then...

together kids

SMASH IT WITH A HAMMA!

Sounds like you threw more of a hissy fit than getting angry.

I mean, throwing dental floss against a wall? Really? I fucking punch shit.

If you feel your meager tantrums are causing you issues seek counselling.

buy a punching bag or a larger pillow and beat the everliving shit out of it, or go for runs and see how far you can go before you give up

There's not a "magical" thing you can do to eliminate the anger. It's all in your mind. Go pet a cat, think about how lucky you are for having internet and a house... Most important, think that your problem has a solution, just a derp moment of your PC , no big deal.

There's not a "magical" thing you can do to eliminate the anger. It's all in your mind. Go pet a cat, think about how lucky you are for having internet and a house... Most important, think that your problem has a solution, just a derp moment of your PC , no big deal.

We aint got any cats, or dogs. I am allergic. There are wild dumpster cats chilling outside. But I don't think they would like me petting them. But I think derpin might work. Maybe just finding a friend who is online and just chatting? 

kill ants

How bout killing flies? They are everywhere here. 

take your anger out on other people

or by a stress doll, try and destroy it

My little sis's American Girl Doll Collection. She would probably be okay. 

Just as a note, whenever you are working on projects make sure you are periodically saving. If you had been saving every now and again you wouldn't have lost as much, and probably wouldn't have gotten so upset.

Sounds like you threw more of a hissy fit than getting angry.

I mean, throwing dental floss against a wall? Really? I fucking punch shit.

If you feel your meager tantrums are causing you issues seek counselling.

I dont punch stuff because I broke both of my hands in a accident while I was young. I aint having that happen again. 

Play a game that you can't lose at. 

So, like random games that you just waste time for? Like Cookie Clicker?

Just as a note, whenever you are working on projects make sure you are periodically saving. If you had been saving every now and again you wouldn't have lost as much, and probably wouldn't have gotten so upset.

I always forget to do that. I need to get in the habit of doing that. 

Find a cactus and burn it to the ground. That usually works.

In all seriousness, if I were you, I'd let it out. Get mad, yell your head off, but don't bottle it up. Try not the break anything, but if you want to, build a tower then...

together kids

SMASH IT WITH A HAMMA!

Problem I have had for a while is that I don't really talk much in class with other students. Only close friends. And because a good 3/4 of the students here are Arab. They can be real idiots some times. And because I dont like making scenes at schools. I bottle it up, hold it in. And if I get annoyed at home. All the bad stuff just comes out. Everything from school I have holding in. If it weren't for that. I would be not be having giants fits of rage. 

Archived