90% Off Tempered Glass screen protectors

AwesomeMcCoolName

• 1 month later...

Got me the spartan tempered glass for i6

^^ 

Actually trying to decide whether or not I want to get a second one for myself, should I break the one on my phone; as they are apparently "fragile" (well, more fragile than Phantom Glass which uses gorilla glass). 

lol 60 bucks for a tempered glass screen protector, I'm literally laughing my ass off, what a fantasy-price... after the 90% off it's like the price that any other seller has.

lol 60 bucks for a tempered glass screen protector, I'm literally laughing my ass off, what a fantasy-price... after the 90% off it's like the price that any other seller has.

Who exactly sells them for $5? Zagg is like $35, Phantom glass (albeit it's gorilla glass) is like $50, No-named ones from Verizon are like $30 

Who exactly sells them for $5? Zagg is like $35, Phantom glass (albeit it's gorilla glass) is like $50, No-named ones from Verizon are like $30 

Zagg is also overpriced because they are a known brand, phantom glass is gorilla glass so you can't really compare them with that, verizon? who the hell buy phone-accessories at retail stores? everybody knows that they charge you 5x as much as you can get the same crap for on the internet.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/100-Genuine-Tempered-Glass-Film-Screen-Protector-for-Apple-iPhone-6-4-7-New-/221569268695?pt=US_Cell_Phone_Screen_Protectors&hash=item33968ebbd73 bucks for i6

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Explosion-Proof-Premium-Tempered-Glass-Film-Guard-Screen-Protector-For-Phone-/181474868042?pt=US_Cell_Phone_Screen_Protectors&var=&hash=item2a40bebb4a2-3 bucks for many common phones

http://www.ebay.com/itm/For-OnePlus-One-A0001-Clear-Matte-Tempered-Glass-Screen-Protector-LCD-Film-/281454461542?pt=US_Cell_Phone_Screen_Protectors&var=&hash=item4187fe42664.7 bucks for oneplus one

+xtremeguards are much thicker than the other ones on the market, most are .2-.3mm thick, xtremeguards one are 4mm thick.

5$ to have some TG protection vs none or plastic zagg is better in general IMO. Sure, I may wait for Phantom to go on sale but in the mean time at least something is better than nothing especially with how she treats hers....

5$ to have some TG protection vs none or plastic zagg is better in general IMO. Sure, I may wait for Phantom to go on sale but in the mean time at least something is better than nothing especially with how she treats hers....

Just saying that their prices without the coupon are ridiculous, and that even with a coupon they are more than the stuff at ebay that probably has higher or similar quality.

Archived