Should I ask her out?

Explosion-chan

There's a girl at my school who I have a slight interest in, mainly because she's cute and nice. From what I know about her, she seems to be a bit old fashioned. I recently made a good impression on her mom by helping clean up after a school event. I was thinking of asking her dad permission to ask her out on a date. I'm on fairly good terms with her dad because we both have the same sense of humour. Is this a good idea?

Yes, I know I will get stupid answers, I was just wondering about this community's ideas.

(despite the kawaii profile pic, I am a guy)

Personally, I would skip the dad unless you plan on asking for her hand. Yes, it is a good gesture regardless of event, however, if this is just a first date then to see how you guys are socially and together, I wouldn't.

And definitely take the chance. Life is boring without chances. Ive broken many bones and material objects by taking chances, but I also took a chance with asking my wife out on a date and now we have a son and another coming soon. Totally worth it and never regretted it once.

Personally, I would skip the dad unless you plan on asking for her hand. Yes, it is a good gesture regardless of event, however, if this is just a first date then to see how you guys are socially and together, I wouldn't.

And definitely take the chance. Life is boring without chances. Ive broken many bones and material objects by taking chances, but I also took a chance with asking my wife out on a date and now we have a son and another coming soon. Totally worth it and never regretted it once.

It's mainly because her dad is fairly strict and because he's the headmaster of my school.

Ask her dad for permission. It's a very kind gesture that will net you some points. The fact that you made a good impression on her mother will help in persuading her father if he says that he needs time to think about it (or if the mother is present when you ask for permission.)

Make sure you have a plan, in case the father asks where you plan on taking her and what you plan on doing. If you get caught off guard, it'll make you look like you're disorganized.

Anyway, go for it, take a chance.

Old school? Go gentleman style. Tell her father; let him get to know you.

And as I always say, follow what you want to do. Does she make you happy? Can you take time out to be with her? Are you willing to stop looking at other girls and just commi to her FOR THE TIME BEING?

And most importantly: What do you want to do?

There's a girl at my school who I have a slight interest in, mainly because she's cute and nice. From what I know about her, she seems to be a bit old fashioned. I recently made a good impression on her mom by helping clean up after a school event. I was thinking of asking her dad permission to ask her out on a date. I'm on fairly good terms with her dad because we both have the same sense of humour. Is this a good idea?
 Yes, I know I will get stupid answers, I was just wondering about this community's ideas.

(despite the kawaii profile pic, I am a guy)

think of fred when dating her, in the end all you want to is to f**k her right in the pussy. else who the fuck asks your dates dad to go on a date? i never did that before and everything went succesful (10/10)

BUT THE THING IS I CANT STOP LOOKING AT OTHER GIRLS WHEN I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND

Should you ask someone out.

Well, yes. If she seems nice, her family seems nice, and you're all on good terms, and you'd like to see where this could lead, why wouldn't you take the chance at love?

If things don't work out early, then at least you know, and you might still be able to be on good terms with them all.

And of course, bad things happen sometimes, but that's life. Always go for 100%.

best way to ask a girl out is to walk up to her (pants pulled down) and say "Youre so hot, even my pants are falling for you" works everytime it works even better when youre going commando her dad will love your sense of humor

What is the value of her backpack?

best way to ask a girl out is to walk up to her (pants pulled down) and say "Youre so hot, even my pants are falling for you" works everytime

Welcome To TF2Harmony.com! Here we show you people who are just the perfect match for you! Along with tips and tricks on how to get dates!

Just fill in this! www.totznotaphishinglink.tf2.

That is all! We will now determine who your perfect match is right now! We will find another active user of TF2Harmony.com in your area and hook you two up and set you a free date the a PPM Trading Server! Thank you for trying! 

But really, just get to know her family really well. And be a good friend for as long as you can wait. (Pretty much what ELijah said). 

BUT THE THING IS I CANT STOP LOOKING AT OTHER GIRLS WHEN I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND

these hoes aint loyal

Get to know her family as well as possible. Be a good friend to her for as long as you can wait. Then asking her out will be a lot easier.  :)

nope friendzone

And as I always say, follow what you want to do. Does she make you happy? Can you take time out to be with her? Are you willing to stop looking at other girls and just commi to her FOR THE TIME BEING?

dude how is one supposed not to look at boobs

Is she duped, gifted or anything like that? Scammer free? No sr tag?

Cereal talks: Just yolo it.

Don't spend your life wondering,seize the moment.

As my girl Beyonce says "If you like it put a ring on it"

hang out with her to the point where her dad wouldnt be surprised if you asked her out

also gage if she's interested or not

dont ask her dad for permission tho, that's kinda eh

Archived