Best 3ds Games

SirSkelly

Im going to buy a 3ds, and I need some gud games to buy. Heres ones that I know of already. Also and feedback on these games is appreciated.

Pokemon x/y 
super mario 3d land 
animal crossing 
luigis mansion: dark moon 
tomadachi life
super smash bros 4 
pokemon omega ruby/alpha sapphire 
pokemon rumble blast 
mario kart 7 
mario golf: island tour 

Same here, birthday before Smash Bros c; This list will be helpful, thanks c;

Final Fantasy Explorers looks good, no information with the NA release date :l

Smash Bros is a fun and addicting, played it at PAX Prime, made me want to get a 3DS

Cave Story 3DS?

Cave story for the pc early 2004

You guys.  I like you.

But if you want a game that's entertaining.  

Mighty Switch Force 1 or 2

Great music, challenge to a game that isn't bullshit, replayable as all hell.

FOR SIX DOLLARS

READ THIS.

i own a 3ds, and do NOT buy it. its soooooo shit. you also never use the 3d option, it gives you a massive headache. 

you may as well get a normal ds, cheaper, and it has more games. 

otherwise Legend of Zelda (dont know name)

READ THIS.

i own a 3ds, and do NOT buy it. its soooooo shit. you also never use the 3d option, it gives you a massive headache. 

Dude, why the hell are you even here. 

READ THIS.

If the 3D is giving you a massive headache, that's more due to you having an underlying eye condition rather than the technology. Besides, they make a version with out the 3D, the 2DS. And considering both are backwards compatible, there's little point at all in getting a DS/DSi over a 3DS/2DS.

Anyhoo, I also continue the recommendations of Fire Emblem.

Though be warned, the game's AI is designed to make you rage quit, especially if you are playing with perma-death on as nature intended. My most notable moment of that was one mission where you had to recruit an enemy unit by talking to him. He was ranged, so you didn't have to worry about killing him if you got near with melee units. I had a great knight at point to take enemy fire with a melee weapon equipped. What the game then did was throw the enemies at me in a specific order to make my knight use up her weapon, thus switching her to her next weapon, a throwing spear. Then it attacked her with the recruitable unit, who died as my knight countered with a critical hit imbued with Luna.

READ THIS.

I find it ironic that most people refuse to use the main feature of the 3DS, the 3D function. However, that doesn't mean it's complete shit. As an overall image, it is practically a Super DS that can play both DS games and new, more advanced games where you can also play with your friends, browse the web, and have a lot of fun.

ANIMAL CROSSING

ANIMAL CROSSING

ANIMAL CROSSING

ANIMAL CROSSING

ANIMAL CROSSING

ANIMAL CROSSING

ANIMAL CROSSING

ANIMAL CROSSING

ANIMAL CROSSING

ANIMAL CROSSING

ANIMAL CROSSING

ANIMAL CROSSING