premium search request

❤ΣκαπανέαςGr❤

hi Mr.pit I am collecting vintages lvl 23 and I have recently upgrade to premium bp.tf for the premium search option just to discover that I cant search for vintage items

My request is if we will get this option soon in the future or not if its on your plan to do so i will gladly renew my premium casualy as i am far from completing my collection.

waiting for a reply

also it will be neat to search for specific levels for vintages there are lots of specific level vintage collectors out there like myself that will find this add on usefull

my apologise if this have been requested and/or rejected in the past but I haven't managed to track a past thread about it.

Rename this thread to 'Vintage Quality Premium Search' to remove confusion please.

Also, you go to 'Oddities' or 'Levels' and search for Level 23 weapons. The cosmetics you'll find for yourself.

Your query has been solved, try it

Rename this thread to 'Vintage Quality Premium Search' to remove confusion please.

Also, you go to 'Oddities' or 'Levels' and search for Level 23 weapons. The cosmetics you'll find for yourself.

Your query has been solved, try it

thanks a lot.I didn't notice it was there. closing this

i cant close it.

if a mod see this my question is answered.

thanks

Archived