When can you unbox the Limited Late Summer Crate #84?

flapjack0576

When can you unbox the Limited Late Summer Crate #84 and what will be inside it? Is there a chance of an unusual? I really can't wait to unbox the two that were given to us all!!XD

1) You will be able to unbox the crates when valve releases the key, which is usually a week or 2 after the new crate has been put into the drop system

2) We don't know what's inside it yet; most likely more miscs and possibly stranges/strangifiers

3) All crates have a chance at an unusual 

1) You will be able to unbox the crates when valve releases the key, which is usually a week or 2 after the new crate has been put into the drop system

2) We don't know what's inside it yet; most likely more miscs and possibly stranges/strangifiers

3) All crates have a chance at an unusual 

Thanks! How much is the key worth in comparison to the Mann Co. Supply Create Key?

Thanks! How much is the key worth in comparison to the Mann Co. Supply Create Key?

People will try and highball it for 2 keys, but then it'll eventually drop down to ~1.5 keys. From there, it all depends on the quality of the items within the crate. If they're good items, they'll slowly descend, while if they're bad items, then they'll crash like a rock and no 9/11 jokes pls .

How do you know it's going to need a special key?  I think it will use normal keys just like the taunt reel crates.

I think this is like the Fall crates of last year where it'll have special keys for hats/miscs that will become craftable in a month of them being unboxable.

I think this is like the Fall crates of last year where it'll have special keys for hats/miscs that will become craftable in a month of them being unboxable.

that's not what it says on the crate.

Crate Series #86
This crate is special and cannot be opened yet.

It's contents will be limited and will only come from this crate.

Some, but not all, of the items in this crate are Strange...

limited contents

only from that crate

my guess is that it's a key sink

it's meant to keep people using normal keys during the halloween update, the motivation being that you get limited items

if they're limited, they'll all be marketable too

that's not what it says on the crate.

Crate Series #86

limited contents

only from that crate

my guess is that it's a key sink

it's meant to keep people using normal keys during the halloween update, the motivation being that you get limited items

if they're limited, they'll all be marketable too

inb4 unboxable buds/bill's

Crate Series #86

I have a feeling the top part though gives the indication that it'll be a special key. The Strongbox crates (before they were unboxable) had a description of the same kind, save for the Strange part. A lot of the previous crates with special keys have also said the same thing.

When can you unbox the Limited Late Summer Crate #84 and what will be inside it? Is there a chance of an unusual? I really can't wait to unbox the two that were given to us all!!XD

1. When Valve feels like

2. Hats, probably

3. Yup

I think only new weapons can be found inside this crate.

Since the description says: "some, but not all, of the items in this crate are strange".

(just like Bread Box, Naughty Winter crate, ...)

I think only new weapons can be found inside this crate.

Since the description says: "some, but not all, of the items in this crate are strange".

(just like Bread Box, Naughty Winter crate, ...)

weapons aren't the only thing that can be strange anymore

if it is new weapons, they'd better just be re-skins like the bread box had, otherwise valve will have broken the game with special limited weapons that can't be obtained once the crates are gone.

Limited weapons are my dream

The Sandvich is a limited Strange

So is Wrangler :s

And Buff Banner :s

All can only be found as Strange versions in crates.

HOWEVER!

Strange cosmetics can now have a chance in those kinds of crates

Nver saw the desc, but "some items are stranges" reminds me the strange festives ... maybe an alternativ version like uh ... with tinsels of fallen leaves maybe

if it is new weapons, they'd better just be re-skins like the bread box had, otherwise valve will have broken the game with special limited weapons that can't be obtained once the crates are gone.

Most likely they will be re-skins similar to the festives. Perhaps maybe more breaded items or even weapon skins that are fall/halloween themed? That would be pretty neat if they did that.

Archived