Pricing the Burning KE

Kevin the Chicken God

so the burning KE recently sold (twice), and since it has gone to a collector I thought it would be appropriate to update the price

the coffin kit sale is impossible to use since the coffins never sell, however the more recent sale has some more usable hats

Sale is:

2 gold pans, aussie: rocket, sniper, eyelander, scatter, minigun (x2), grenade (gifted)**, medigun, knife, sticky, flame, wrench, black box, amby, FaN, frontier, blutsager, axe, smg, tomislav, strange festive: scatter, medi, rocket, sniper, sticky, minigun, knife (gifted)**, bat, wrench, flame, huntsman, grenade, sandvich (x2), amby, ubersaw, mackerel, banner, black box, xbow, axe, frontier, sapper, eyelander, flare, and FaN, 273 keys, ~0.5 in misc items, comes out ~216 (can do a more accurate evaluation if needed)

unusuals:

Beams TC

Arcana KE*

Hellfire View*

Secret Bonk Boy*

13th Antlers

Knifey Tossle

`72 Conga

Scorching Chieftain*

`72 Flip

Holy Grail Schadenfreude** (gifted)

Smoking Mancer

Burning Snaggle

KaW Greased*

Screaming Tiger Brewed

Showstopper Skullcracker

Tiger Buy a Life

Grail Oblooterated

Fountain Results are In

`72 Battin a Thousand

Steaming Brainiac*

*- outdated price

**- needs mini-suggestion

basically, since I'm too lazy busy to make these suggestions (as well as some can't be made yet), I made this topic to look for people to update/make minis on some of these hats. Once everything here is updated (shouldnt take long), I would be looking for someone who is rich enough and has a large enough multiplier to make the burning KE suggestion.

If you could post here with your suggestion for the hat, it would help me a lot in updating the list

all the proof can be found here: http://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198053714004?time=1411110000

http://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198053714004?time=1411023600

not 100% sure how this is gonna work, or if anyone will even be interested in doing this, but I guess we'll find out :3

When the ke itself needs to be repriced, I'm sure I can do it (as my multiplier is 898.23 buds)

I'll see if I can sugguest on one of the outdated hats in the meantime.

is that really all one sale? guy seems to have overpaid a TON

EDIT: and are all the festives strange versions? im assuming so

Strange Festives (I believe)

is that really all one sale? guy seems to have overpaid a TON

EDIT: and are all the festives strange versions? im assuming so

oh, yeah, will add that in

The recent sales of the KaW Greased are all bulk sales :/

updating isnt urgent, just wait to see if a sale happens

(greased is 4 months old, which is acceptable so it really isnt necessary either)

Cedar is gonna suggest (apparently)

I was willing too, but I saw that liddo did it.

Welp, didn't know he was going to do it. I just saw it on a status update and did it

its okay, I just offered to do it (as I was able to)

And to think that some of us thought Parsec was a fool for getting rid of all his Coffin Kits... GG and no rematch, baby.

I didn't know you guys thought that way :(

Archived