Hoarding problems

Rebirth

Some people in tf2 have been hated on and liked for hoarding items then afterwards selling them CRAZY high or keeping them till they die of a coma and their grand-kid gets on and clicks a phising link . What is your personal opinion on hoarding stuff like rare unusual's or other stuff? And would you do it just to tf2 item cock-block another persons dream?

Some people in tf2 have been hated on and liked for hoarding items then afterwards selling them CRAZY high or keeping them till they die of a coma and their grand-kid gets on and clicks a phising link . What is your personal opinion on hoarding stuff like rare unusual's or other stuff? And would you do it just to tf2 item cock-block another persons dream?

I do that with my Collector's Captain's Cocktails set and Collector's Powdered Practitioner set.

So many people ask me if I'm selling them, I say no

The reason?

Both of them are 1:1 in existence

Imo people can do whatever they want, they bought the item fair and square what they do with it is none of our business :)

You wouldnt want people harassing you what to do with things you bought irl then why harass others?

Imo people can do whatever they want, they bought the item fair and square what they do with it is none of our business :)

You wouldnt want people harassing you what to do with things you bought irl then why harass others?

You make it sound like im evil or something Im offended. I dont care if people hoard stuff would I be slightly mad if my favorite unusual was locked away in a scammy alt *thank god it's not yet* of course I would 

Tfw the unusual you want is locked away in a banned user's account or scammer's account

Also, hoarding is good, mainly with rarer items, as for unusuals and hoarding, the only effective way is to hoard all hats soon to be miscs

As a buyer, I hate it because collector's can set the price.

As a seller, I love it because it give me an excuse to highball.

Exactly my mind set on this

Archived