Finally got a OPO invite

Pyrocide

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes, dont laugh...if was a great phone when it released...now its pretty awful by comparison.

that's pretty creepy, I also came from that phone :P

but yeah it was nice 2 years ago

btw you should get a tempered glass screen protector if you already haven't :P screen replacements on this thing is 180 usd so if you crack the screen you better buy a new phone.

The moment HTC decided to scrap sense 5 update 15 months into the phones release i was like "FUVM" and started saving for a new phone. Been with the One S since its launch and been through 2 replacements. 

Tempered glass screen protector? 

Basically a normal screen protector but made of glass, so if you drop it it's much more safe, it's more resistant to scratches and cracks, a normal plastic screen protector won't help from cracking that much. And most important: they don't ruin the experience.

They're pretty cheap, I'd recommend an orzly one. http://www.ebay.com/itm/ORZLY-PREMIUM-0-3mm-GLASS-SCREEN-PROTECTOR-FOR-ONEPLUS-ONE-SMARTPHONE-/380934418398?pt=UK_Computing_LaptopAccessories_RL&hash=item58b175efde

The moment HTC decided to scrap sense 5 update 15 months into the phones release i was like "FUVM" and started saving for a new phone. Been with the One S since its launch and been through 2 replacements. 

yeah I hate when companies stop releasing updates for phones when they release a new flagship, that's a nice thing about the opo too, they've promised updates for 2 years, and after that you can just flash the latest cyanogenmod by yourself.

I was hoping armorsuit or zagg had a screen protector for it

Never have used a tempered glass protector before. Its always been the wet application invisibleshields 

Orzly is very recommended in the oneplus one community, sure it's not a famous brand but the quality is still very high, rounded corners, perfect fit etc.

Orzly is very recommended in the oneplus one community, sure it's not a famous brand but the quality is still very high, rounded corners, perfect fit etc.

Ill be sure to pick one up then. 

Ill be sure to pick one up then. 

I'm sure you'll enjoy it, miles better than the wet application 24 hour wait time for sluggish result invisibleshield.

that's pretty creepy, I also came from that phone :P

but yeah it was nice 2 years ago

One thing i just thought of, since u were on the One S, were you on TMOUS? If so did you just swap sims and keep going?

Did you put a case on yours or just the TG?

One thing i just thought of, since u were on the One S, were you on TMOUS? If so did you just swap sims and keep going?

Did you put a case on yours or just the TG?

No I was on Tele2 (swedish), and the phone was unlocked, just swapped sim and it worked.

On my opo I'm currently using it with just a screen-protector, the sandstone back is really grippy and nice. I got a flipcover and a china tpu case though, but they makes the experience worse in my opinion.

They don't ship to Australia, so I paid an extra 100 strayadollas to get mine shipped here.

I paid yesterday, though.

Ended up costing a total of $470 AUD after tax.
Worth?

Tempered glass screen protector? 

Never have used a tempered glass protector before. Its always been the wet application invisibleshields 

Phantom Glass 

If they ever end up making one not for an iPhone 

Phantom Glass 

If they ever end up making one not for an iPhone 

They seem to make one for a lot of non-iphone devices. OnePlus One included. But I already ordered the orzly lol

They seem to make one for a lot of non-iphone devices. OnePlus One included. But I already ordered the orzly lol

I could've sworn they made one for the OPO, but I decided to do a search to confirm but only the iPhone one came up, so I just assumed I was crazy and edited my post......Well, then. Never heard of the Orzly, but I have heard excellent things about Phantom glass -- I'd get one if I was willing to spend that much on a screen protector--but I'm still rocking the free piece of shit I got from Verizon (mainly because I refuse to spend $10+ on a screen protector, which literally costs the company $0.03 to make. 

I could've sworn they made one for the OPO, but I decided to do a search to confirm but only the iPhone one came up, so I just assumed I was crazy and edited my post......Well, then. Never heard of the Orzly, but I have heard excellent things about Phantom glass -- I'd get one if I was willing to spend that much on a screen protector--but I'm still rocking the free piece of shit I got from Verizon (mainly because I refuse to spend $10+ on a screen protector, which literally costs the company $0.03 to make. 

lol

I have been part of the shattered screen people and do not like it. I think its a fair price for a protector and case that prevents the glass from shattering.

Archived