fake email msgs Game

XEN Kennect

hi there d0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)  my name is dovakhin im the lord of the realm of ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , i hereby request you to sent me plz 5,000,000$ in return i'll gib u 2,000,000,0000 eur!!! u only need to gib every info available.

--- example ---

we make a fake email msg that looks like one of the spammy ones we usually get ^^

I started with d0 so plz

hi there d0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)  my name is dovakhin im the lord of the realm of ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , i hereby request you to sent me plz 5,000,000$ in return i'll gib u 2,000,000,0000 eur!!! u only need to gib every info available.

--- example ---

we make a fake email msg that looks like one of the spammy ones we usually get ^^

I started with d0 so plz

"I have kidnapped Julia! gib me ur 100 buds or she iz mine"

wow, d0 will surely not read this thread.

hue,

hue

hue.

Hi there lopez, i am your distance cousin from yemen, im a long last king of yemen so please sent me your bank info and you'll be rewarded with le 5,000,000$

thanks.

Hi there wubsies,

I've killed all the anime grills you are crushing on besides mikasa so you can be faithful (lol who am I kidding)

If you don't send $2 I'll shank 'er.

Tenks

Dear Cedar.

Steam support has recently been spending the past few months trying to suss out any ill acquired , rare items. These items were duplicated through steam support illegitimately and we are pressing forward to try and remove as many as possible from the game to keep the trading community as healthy and fair as possible.

As part of our research into finding duplicated unusuals we have found that multiple of such have passed through your account multiple times.

In this situation we would like to ask you to send us all of your current unusual items, this includes hats, miscs and taunts.

After all of these unusual items have been sent to our account to check, we will proceed to remove any duplicated items from the game entirely, but do not be concerned as you will be given a new, special unusual hat that is exclusive to those who have supported this effort, this hat is the brotherhood of arms with the community sparkle effect. this will be fully available for trading if you dislike the new skin.

you will be required to send to us the following

• Steaming Carouser's Capotain
  • Dead Presidents Medic's Mountain Cap
  • Vivid Plasma Milkman
  • Eerie Orbiting Fire Large Luchadore

Thank you for any assistance you can give to us

- bobsa Scamur

Dear Cedar.

Steam support has recently been spending the past few months trying to suss out any ill acquired , rare items. These items were duplicated through steam support illegitimately and we are pressing forward to try and remove as many as possible from the game to keep the trading community as healthy and fair as possible.

As part of our research into finding duplicated unusuals we have found that multiple of such have passed through your account multiple times.

In this situation we would like to ask you to send us all of your current unusual items, this includes hats, miscs and taunts.

After all of these unusual items have been sent to our account to check, we will proceed to remove any duplicated items from the game entirely, but do not be concerned as you will be given a new, special unusual hat that is exclusive to those who have supported this effort, this hat is the brotherhood of arms with the community sparkle effect. this will be fully available for trading if you dislike the new skin.

you will be required to send to us the following

• Steaming Carouser's Capotain
  • Dead Presidents Medic's Mountain Cap
  • Vivid Plasma Milkman
  • Eerie Orbiting Fire Large Luchadore

Thank you for any assistance you can give to us

- bobsa Scamur

I like this one a lot batter then the other ones

Dear Choccie, 

We have found you in possession of over nine-thousand lolis stuffed into an aquarium. 

Have fun in gay baby jail. 

Yours truly, 

Adolf Hatler.

Congratulations! You have won some Capo's Cappers in my raffle! Just accept this trade offer and you shall receive your prize!

*Trade offer consists of me offering nothing for all of Charity's Cappers*

Archived