Gunslinger Strangifier: Yay or Nay?

♥Prof. Sugarcube♥

62 members have voted

1. 1. Gunslinger Strangifier: Yay or Nay?

• Yay
    • Nay
    • I'd make love to this strangifier
    • I think this is the worst idea in the world
    • Neutray/Don't care either way

Brought up by Bags as a possible future strangifier

I honestly do not think this will ever get a Strangifier, due to it being a #30 Salvaged strange

I honestly do not WANT it, it will demolish a part of the economy

but it's time to vote!

Gunslinger Strangifier: YAY or NAY!

They already released a strange widowmaker which was in a salvage crate. Why not release gunslinger? I am sure majority of players want it to be released again in the game. This will help valve make more money as well since gunslinger is a loved weapon and a lot of new players will be opening crates to try and get one. I will be surprised if Valve doesn't release a gunslinger strangifier in one of the upcoming crates,

They already released a strange widowmaker which was in a salvage crate. Why not release gunslinger? I am sure majority of players want it to be released again in the game. This will help valve make more money as well since gunslinger is a loved weapon and a lot of new players will be opening crates to try and get one. I will be surprised if Valve doesn't release a gunslinger strangifier in one of the upcoming crates,

Valve would lose profits because the price of the gunslinger would go down from 70$ to 3$ on the scm

Valve would lose profits because the price of the gunslinger would go down from 70$ to 3$ on the scm

Barely any ever get sold from SCM and they will make money off the gunslinger as new players will buy more keys.

Crate #40 was a salvaged crate to.

They're going to re-release the Gunslinger as a strangifier, however I think the festive version will come first.

Also, think about a 2-3 $70 trades daily verses 50 $3 trades

These are made up numbers, but something to think about.

Also maybe Valve released the Widow to prevent the S. Gunslinger from crashing all at once.

• Administrators

Doesn't matter if they loose profit here and there. The point of re-releasing old items is to keep the game alive and make the new players want to get involved in the community . Valve looses money here and there every day but they make huge profits to surpass those losses. If they cared that much about items, they wouldn't re-release strange grenade launcher and many strange parts that are being and have been re-released and such. Like I said, they make more than enough money, so re-releasing an item wouldn't hurt them much. They are not a small company, that they have to worry about such things like this.. Haha 

Archived