Looking for a #2 collector

The Derp Warrior

You've held on to that thing for months already...

I had to take a break due to school. I'm just trying to sell it off for pure without too much loss.

You should have run over a fucking hill with that houwar

Should had taken the houwar or burning tree atleast.

Hell yeah I wanted that houwar. But because of school I didnt check everyday. SOOOOO yeah, missed it. He's offer and retract posts are the 2 banned ones

I know a #2 collector, but he won't pay anywhere near what you're looking for.

If you can give me a link that would be absolutely lovely. As I said, I dont care much about how much i make so i will take a fraction of the price.

If you can give me a link that would be absolutely lovely. As I said, I dont care much about how much i make so i will take a fraction of the price.

As a tip since you know you're asking for a very very unreasonable price, it would be a good idea to either remove/lower your b/o or make a new trade.

That excessive highball makes potential buyers not even bother offering and that 2 month old tag makes you look inactive.

When I say a fraction, I'm talking 10+ buds off your price, fyi

>Not taking any of the C/O's

You are seriously insane. 

For what you paid, you most likely are not going to profit from it.

TBH, you should take the Burning Tree offer and run. Too late, you dun goofed, owner doesnt have the hat anymore

You should have taken the burning tree or the houwar :/

As a tip since you know you're asking for a very very unreasonable price, it would be a good idea to either remove/lower your b/o or make a new trade.

That excessive highball makes potential buyers not even bother offering and that 2 month old tag makes you look inactive.

You should follow Derpeh's tips. It could get you some potential buyers interested.

The #2 collector posted a buying trade a few months ago though As cedar said, he isn't gonna pay for that much.

You should have taken the burning tree or the houwar :/You should follow Derpeh's tips. It could get you some potential buyers interested.

The #2 collector posted a buying trade a few months ago though As cedar said, he isn't gonna pay for that much.

When I say a fraction, I'm talking 10+ buds off your price, fyi

For god's sake can someone just give me a link. I alr said that I dont mind making a small loss!!! The old c/o were for times where people are selling craft 18 for 2 buds. Now, craft 8 is like 2 buds???? Get over it already. And yes, I am inactive, which is why I'm trying to sell it off now.

Archived