I want to sell but I have no idea how much to charge!

Bonus!

I'd like to sell 2 specialized killstreak kits, one for the Baby Face's Blaster (Team shine) and another for the Scottish Resistance (Emerald). Any idea how much I should charge? (Sorry if this is the wrong part of the forum).

I'd like to sell 2 specialized killstreak kits, one for the Baby Face's Blaster (Team shine) and another for the Scottish Resistance (Emerald). Any idea how much I should charge? (Sorry if this is the wrong part of the forum).

like 1 key each or something

go for SCM

it's better for killstreaks

like 1 key each or something

go for SCM

it's better for killstreaks

Shhhhhh. don't answer unless you know for sure.

the kits or the fab kits? 

for the fabs, you're lucky for 1 scrap each. 

For the BFB kit, 1.6 keys. Might get two, it's an often used primary weapon with the best sheen. 

For SR, 7 ref to 1 key. It's not an often used secondary and there is an unsold Team Shine on SCM for less than 1 key. You're looking at more like the 7 ref side or lower. 

take 1 key 

times 10 : 10 keys

set price at 10 keys

wait

profit

voilà, this is the rule of thumb of puddington. This is to be applied on every trade.

XD

Archived