Sport sub fourm

Depression is ass

I was wondering...

What if we had a sports sub forum. Yeah I know some of you guys don't care about it but I was thinking why not add esports to it. Sure we can talk about dota 2 or cs:go but we can have another for games like Total War: Rome 2 (I think it's esports many count it as one). But we can add daily chat about sport players, contracts, transfers and all that.

Yeah I know it would fail but at least give it a chance?

Just so you know, I'm not best at suggesting anything so give me some slack  :rolleyes:

No.

Says the guy that doesn't know a single player in the EPL,La Liga and all other leagues *cough* *cough* I'm also thinking about esports *cough* *cough*

Meh, general discussions should cover all that.

Says the guy that doesn't know a single player in the EPL,La Liga and all other leagues *cough* *cough* I'm also thinking about esports *cough* *cough*

Awwww shiettttt .

fite fite fite

Nah general discussions is enough for real life sports. Esports can go to tf2 gaming, dota2 gaming or csgo gaming categories

IN THE LEFT CORNER WE HAVE

Meh, general discussions should cover all that.

IN THE RIGHT CORNER WE HAVE

GET REAADYYY TO RUUMMBLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nah general discussions is enough for real life sports. Esports can go to tf2 gaming, dota2 gaming or csgo gaming categories

IN THE LEFT CORNER WE HAVE

IN THE RIGHT CORNER WE HAVE

GET REAADYYY TO RUUMMBLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Don't worry. I'll bring Luis Suarez hope you got some armor to resist his bites.

Assuming he doesn't go to any matches otherwise its Ronaldo, Gotze, Cahill (both Tim and Gary) and Nigel De Jong

Or I can just bring Dendi if you want dota 2 in the fight

So then you want me to talk about DreamHack 2014 in a TF2 discussion? Ok seems legit *cough* Gonna be banned/warned *cough* 

Woah shit, I thought this was going to be a serious suggestion. I guess your rude behavior shows otherwise.

Don't worry. I'll bring Luis Suarez hope you got some armor to resist his bites.

Assuming he doesn't go to any matches otherwise its Ronaldo, Gotze, Cahill (both Tim and Gary) and Nigel De Jong

Or I can just bring Dendi if you want dota 2 in the fight

So then you want me to talk about DreamHack 2014 in a TF2 discussion? Ok seems legit *cough* Gonna be banned/warned *cough* 

What a show-off

Nah. Whenever I want to talk about sports, I go to an actual sports forums. These are called tf2 forums for a reason

Then why do we have serious sub-forums like Politics and all that.

Just saying. Also it's nice to get the people that look here at their opinions but also a mod or admin to view if it could be a good idea.

Archived