TF2 Halloween theories

Rebirth

So as Halloween is heading full hype train valve is bound to make new weapons have more hats. So what do you think will be introduced in this year's spooky event for tf2?

Valve should stop just adding hats and weapons. They should understand that the majority of TF2 players are players, not traders.

Unless they add new game-mode types or something, it's not appealing enough to much

Valve should stop just adding hats and weapons. They should understand that the majority of TF2 players are players, not traders.

Unless they add new game-mode types or something, it's not appealing enough to much

Your a funny one you valve listening to what people want XD that's a riot

I feel like they are going to have new unusual effects.....but they are going to be for taunts.

I couldnt see that working at all. But meh it's valve they do what they want when they want

this what i wish 

-rare drop halloween crate (hope  valve do it as #70)

-more spooky unusual effect like old Halloween effect (kind like misty skull. harvest moon.stomy 13th hour .it's a secret)because  they look spooky

-hat(it's sure 90% valve pick from workshop)

-other stuff (paint? noise making ? new game mod or halloween in space? maybe?)

I feel like they are going to have new unusual effects.....but they are going to be for taunts.

They wont make them for taunts. They dont need to because plenty of people unbox just for the regular items. What I would like to see is some of the hats released in unusual form again. I dont see them adding spells. Each event doesnt carry over to the next. I wonder if they might do what they did this past summer with the bread boxes.

I couldnt see that working at all. But meh it's valve they do what they want when they want

Why not?

Unusual Tuants are added, why not also give them halloween effects?

Why not?

Unusual Tuants are added, why not also give them halloween effects?

I could see some old Halloween effects being applied to taunts. Like all the circling bats.

Imagine if there was a trick or treat gamemode (similar to ctf or rd) where RED and BLU had to go knock on huts, NPCs (like Saxton Hale, Ms. Pauling, Gray Mann and previous Halloween Bosses) would either hand out candy that had to be taken back to the base. For tricks, the NPCs could drop bombs instead or actually turn hostile and attack and both teams would have to try and take him out in order to get a massive amount of points.

Hell, you could make a new map out of this or reskin 2fort or make asteroid useful for something.

Archived