Online Multiplayer Emulators?

Mr.Mem

I want to play old games like Super Smash Bros. or Mario Party 1 with my friends on the computer and over the internet. Can anyone help? I also have very little knowledge in emulating, so I'd probably need some step-by-step shit.

One thing I feel needs to be said is be very careful about where you get your ROMs and Emulators. A lot of things like that are viruses. I trust CoolROM.com   but  when you get something, you open the downloader, and go through a process. If you do that, just make sure to say no to ANYTHING it asks to install with it. They're all viruses. But besides that, decent website and works fine as long as you actually read what it asks you about.

One thing I feel needs to be said is be very careful about where you get your ROMs and Emulators. A lot of things like that are viruses. I trust CoolROM.com   but  when you get something, you open the downloader, and go through a process. If you do that, just make sure to say no to ANYTHING it asks to install with it. They're all viruses. But besides that, decent website and works fine as long as you actually read what it asks you about.

nah. CoolRoms are full of ads and stuff. Don't use that site.

Doperoms.com is a waaaayyyy better site. Just make sure to get a rom with a green check mark on it. That means it's a 100% fully working ROM.

For Gameboy:

Use VBA link, probably the best one I've used. Works if you use hamachi and all that jazz.

For n64, use project64.like Raichu suggested.

Archived