What Are Some of Your Habits?

knavesmith

I'm sure we all have some kind of monotonous procedure we do everyday or everytime we do something, whether it be as simple as closing the door behind you or as crazy as fapping at certain times of the day on specific days. What are some of your habits?

One of my habits is to lock the bathroom door whenever I use the bathroom to poop. Reason for this is to prevent people, usually a family member, from trying to enter the bathroom I'm occupying while I'm emptying my bowels, which has happened to me a few times. I never do it when I pee because it's usually quick and neither for a shower because I don't want to lock my family out of the bathroom should I injure myself somehow.

Need to watch an episode or 2 of anime every day

20 Tabs rather than 20 Browser windows

Whenever it's hot, I need to have my blanket over my legs.

Let's see

A few browser windows with a million tabs open at all times

Bathroom best place to fap NA

World building every day

And a few odd things

Need to watch an episode or 2 of anime every day

20 Tabs rather than 20 Browser windows

Whenever it's hot, I need to have my blanket over my legs.

Fucking hell wubsies why you stealing my habits (╯°Д°)╯︵ /(.â–¡ . \)

One of my habits is to lock the bathroom door whenever I use the bathroom to poop. Reason for this is to prevent people, usually a family member, from trying to enter the bathroom I'm occupying while I'm emptying my bowels, which has happened to me a few times. I never do it when I pee because it's usually quick and neither for a shower because I don't want to lock my family out of the bathroom should I injure myself somehow.

I thought everyone did this ._.

Who shits with the door unlocked?

My habit? Well I use my computer everyday and mostly all day and sometimes into the late night. I just can't put it down. I rarely go out to see anyone and I'm anti-social.  :wacko:

My habit? Well I use my computer everyday and mostly all day and sometimes into the late night. I just can't put it down. I rarely go out to see anyone and I'm anti-social.  :wacko:

Pretty much my life in a nutshell.

I thought everyone did this ._.

Who shits with the door unlocked?

I used to because I felt comfortable with my family.

Bragging about my modest

That kind of contradicts the name of the hat.

Using my computer, only having one window open with multiple tabs, and closing my bedroom door when someone enters my room and doesn't close it all the way.

I like to scratch next to my boog's butt, he loves it. He starts scratching the floor, it's cute...

Does anyone have an extra UNUSUAL!? :3

I seriously need one :x

But what if I actually do?

Then you can mention it in this thread. I never said you couldn't.

Hangin out with your mom. 

1B2PpXk.png

Not even my mom.

Honestly I've come to have a habit of refreshing the "Activity" page on my steam.

Don't know why but I just do it over and over again when I'm waiting for someone to reply to a trade offer I made.

Archived