Why is trading fun?

Hugeisno1

I can't decide. Is it that feeling that  you get when your graph goes up?
Is it finding a sweet sweet deal and getting there before someone else?
Perhaps it's finally buying that dream item that you've always wanted but could never afford.
Could it be that time when you finally convince someone to lower their price on an item even if it's just a scrap lower or convince him to pay a bit more for an item.
All of the above maby?

What do you think? What makes trading so enjoyable for you?

I guess you can ask the same thing about why people still go to flee markets.

IMO It's fun seeing what your digital items go for and interacting with good people while making 'money'.

Trading is fun, like a game, where to "win" you want the most assets in TF2. It holds the same addictive quality as games. It's not fun to an outsider at first, just like some games won't be fun to certain people at first, but if the addiction gets to you trading will seem fun.

It's nice to make profit in a video game and be able to turn that digital item into real world money

and irl I dont have many friends, and so I make friends here and have an actual life. and I am invincable! 

It gives the trader a sense of accomplishment when good deals and profit are made.

Cause too young for a job.

and irl I dont have many friends, and so I make friends here and have an actual life. and I am invincable! 

It isn't

I do it so every now and then I can buy a game for essentially free. Cashed out a big chunk of my bp during summer sale. Good times. 

After all kids \ blind people \ plain idiots \ etc trading isn't so "fun" for me.

Process of profiting itself is the main reason why i'm still here, and not progressing in competitive tf at all.

Archived