I think i got a rare weapon ( Strange Canadian Direct hit )

Dr.Whooves

Ok well yesterday i was just on a trading server and some kid from russia i think . He was showing of to his friend the new rocket launcher he had, for some reason he was looking at my backpack and said if i wanted to trade because he like my heavy items. After a wile he said he would trade me that rocket launcher for 2 of my hats, normal i wouldn't do it, but the name of the rocket launcher is "Strange Canadian Direct Hit" and it was not a nametage its was called that. I know its not a nametage because when you trade something that has a name tage it have a "!" on the top left corner on the item and it gives u a warning which it never happened with this. He said that he wasn't sure how much it was worth and if i wanted it i would trade for it and i didn't really need the hats so i said yea and now i got it, im looking it up everywhere but i cant find it which is weird. i dont know if its a new item or just a glitch or something really rare. Well yea im just looking for an answer  :mellow:  :blink:  :) 

(p.s its my first time posting on this so dont judge  im just looking for an answer )post-12149-0-19554400-1409589230_thumb.jpg

Strange Filter: Yukon (Community)

Its a 1 ref strange filter. That is possible worth more. They aren't common. But, don't think they are that desired 

oh ok thanks thats y its says canadian on the name ?

Si

Each filter adds its own unique name on to the weapon. But, makes it so that it only counts stats on that map. Thats is why it says only Yukon

ohh nice, i actually never heard of that, on well ha it would have been cool to get a rare weapons and i know right kinda sucks that i don't get kill count but i still like it 

Well, they are actually rare, truth be told. If I were you I would NEVER PLAY YUKON to keep that "Canadian" prefix. 

The prefix stays even when leveled up

Sophisticated Positively Inhumane Carbonado Botkiller Stickybomb Launcher

The prefix stays even when leveled up

Sophisticated Positively Inhumane Carbonado Botkiller Stickybomb Launcher

shows what I know, I thought they'd change names with levels when played on those maps. 

oh nice

oh and can u add more then one of the Strange filter on it?

Don't believe you can. 

shows what I know, I thought they'd change names with levels when played on those maps. 

I had to wiki it so don't worry. I dont know much either haha 

I have one of those on my Pain Train. :P It's not difficult to find the strange filters (you can buy them for $0.99 from the store), but you don't see anyone really use them.

G3LOVIl.png

Well, they are actually rare, truth be told. If I were you I would NEVER PLAY YUKON to keep that "Canadian" prefix.

So it basically an orange unique weapon.

Also, the filter doesnt make any sense. Why wouldnt it just have a seperate counter like any other strange part?

Also, the filter doesnt make any sense. Why wouldnt it just have a seperate counter like any other strange part?

Because the filters also affect the strange parts.

Archived