If Collector's Items had exclusive effects...

♥Prof. Sugarcube♥

If Collector's Items had exclusive effects...  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Would this make them worth more than they currently are now?

• Yes
    • No
    • It'll be the same case for Unusuals; Certain Effect = Certain Price
    • Some effects will raise, some effects will not do anything at all
    • Volv0 plz add Burning Flames Collector's Degreaser
    • There will be no more 2-5 key Collector's items
    • The economy will blow up, but at least I'll have a sparkling Collector's Black Box

By exclusive effects I mean effects that are only available for C. Items.

Cheater's Lament has Holy Glow

Bearded Bombardier, Waxy Wayfinder, Steam Pipe and Nine-Pipe Problem have Genteel Smoke

World Traveler's Hat has Map Stamps

But what if Collector's Items had exclusive effects which are not available to Unusuals/Anything else?

And any effects that should be added to the items?

No, those effects were only added to fit the hat. Genuines/Vintages don't have effects, so I don't see why collector's should.

It's a thread about IF they had effects, not if they Should/Shouldn't >.>

Lord Cockswain's Novelty Mutton Chops and Pipe as well as the Outback Intellectual have Genteel Smoke too. Plenty more have it too.

But what if Collector's Items had exclusive effects which are not available to Unusuals/Anything else?

Then I'd better hurry up and buy that Capo's Capper Collector's Chem Set. 

I'd like them to be like shiny pokemon. The model looks the same, but the colors of the weapons/cosmetics are different. And for the Cosmetics, it would have to be something you couldn't get by painting, maybe like a pattern style with various options.

Well.. if c. items would get a special effect, first of all i would be sad for letting go c.bird-man :D It would also add more interest in collectors, well at least for me :). Right now for me collectors are 50/50 i like them or not. I would choose strange quality over collectors weapons. Unusual over collectors hats. I'm only interested in misc items that don't have unusual variants.

Special effect would change a lot in my opinion. I would love to see this happening on collector items :)

i dont care about effects on a collectors if i wanted effects i would go for unusual.

but if i wanted something for collectors is the weapons to be paintable.

Archived