Key price suggestion restriction

Pancake

I have noticed that people seems starting unreasonable key price suggestioning ever since the price of key has been lowered. These are the examples of unreasonable (or ridiculous) suggestion.

OMVxz9R.png

xntHS5E.png

63g3jaG.png

FHwYT6D.png

9yqSMYT.png

Have you noticed something? Every ridiculous or unreasonable key price suggestion is from the white belt user.

At first, I never cared about this but enough is enough. The price key price suggestion list has been vandelized by these white belt or newbie users.

These are my ideas to stop this madness.

1) Remove white belt user's key price suggestion ability

2) Only people with higher level or people with many accepted suggestion can suggest the new key price.

3) Key price voting is only for higher ranking or people with many accepted suggestion.

Benefit of implement this restriction

1) Member from 'Anti Key Raising' or 'Anti Key Price Dropping' unable to vandelize the key suggestions

2) Prevent more vandelizing mess

3) Make Mods or Admin less busy to dealing with these trolls (sorry if this offended mods and admins.)

I think your idea is good but i think "Key price voting is only for higher ranking or people with many accepted suggestion." should not be implemented. Everyone should be able to vote on it. Makes no difference whatsoever anyway.

I think your idea is good but i think "Key price voting is only for higher ranking or people with many accepted suggestion." should not be implemented. Everyone should be able to vote on it. Makes no difference whatsoever anyway.

Well, I think that should be restricted because many key anti price raising group's member keep downvote the key price suggestions.

By the way, I forgot to include Buds. Buds price suggestions also got vandelized.

• Administrators

Restrictions on currency price suggestion have been suggested so many times I even lost count on it. Dunno why none of them have been looked at or not have been implemented yet.

It's just stupid shit that we (mainly mods though) have to deal with. Best solution is to give a warning or a temp-ban.

I agree with this.

Restrictions on currency price suggestion have been suggested so many times I even lost count on it. Dunno why none of them have been looked at or not have been implemented yet.

Well to be fair some of the more recently made suggestions are by low belts and many amazing suggestions in the past were made by people who never suggested but voted.

There was a few i recall thinking "wow first suggest and tackling a currency and did an amazing job"

A troll suggestion takes a few seconds for a mod to close and if anything people enjoy the laugh and the free rep xD

Well to be fair some of the more recently made suggestions are by low belts and many amazing suggestions in the past were made by people who never suggested but voted.

There was a few i recall thinking "wow first suggest and tackling a currency and did an amazing job"

A troll suggestion takes a few seconds for a mod to close and if anything people enjoy the laugh and the free rep xD

A string of key and bud suggestions where white belts (and passed) iirc.

My first ever suggestion was for Earbuds, first ever accepted suggestion for a decimal. I don't think we should doubt some new users. There's always gonna be troll for lower belts regardless of what restriction(s) we have. Simply temp ban them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Damn...I forgot to reply.

Never said I supported this :P

I am aware there are few new users who suggest currency items accurately at their first time. :P A better suggestion would be to have pin pointed thread to suggestion guide and cooldowns before anyone suggests, also not be able to suggest during cooldown time.

Archived