My first halloween(2nd technically)

Rebirth

So this will be my first Halloween Where I will start unboxing and doing other shit. So what should I do during these special tf2 times to make profit and have fun? Any advice and help would be greatly appreciated. 

well unboxing during halloween = 10% more chance of unusual

But then when u get a halloween unusual effect cry because people wont buy it because they think its unstable

I personally am I fan of all Halloween effects I would become a collector but I'm no rich person with 19,000 on hand.

Also Is there real proof of that 10% more chance or are you trying to rustle my jimmies?

The chance is the same during halloween. Its a time when a ton of people unbox making unusuals seem commonplace. 

Just do an unboxing all at the same time and you're bound to hit the time set for an unusual. 

Unbox any cheap crate since they all give unusual effects. 

I plan to make this my first halloween when I unbox an unusual. Last year, I unboxed 20+ crates and didn't get one. 

'Coz I was here thinking that you were like 2 years old

Halloween= Not so much profits for anyone

Except Gaben

Unboxing during Halloween seems like not such a bad idea. Nearly all the unique miscs/hats from the last event stayed 1 key, so you have a high chance of breaking even if you dont end up getting an unusual.

Archived