Free Netflix account giveaway!!! [Now over] {NEW WINNER}

BlaqkAudio

So I made a major breakthrough lately and I wanna give back to a community and of course, why not give it to this community?

I will be giving away one working Netflix account. Good for 1-3 months.

Add or send me a PM if you are interested in joining. Thank you.

Giveaway will end at 12am tonight PST!!!

About 4 hours from time of posting!!!

It is now officially over. Sorry but nobody from bp.tf won the prize. Thanks for playing! Another giveaway will take place 2-3 weeks from now. :)

Winner never claimed his prize. So I redrew a number again. This time, the winner was someone from here. And that winner is.... 

Avenging Flame !!!

Congratulations!!! Send me a message here or on Steam to claim your prize. If you don't claim it within 11:59pm PST, I will redraw another number.

My breakthrough will not be disclosed. Sorry guys :c Otherwise I wouldn't be doing this

BTW!!! Giveaway will end at 12am PST 8/30. 

I'm in. Would be a good way to finally get my parents off of cable so they stop complaining about the bill for it.

Alright. Sent you a PM. Good luck!

I'm in. Would be a good way to finally get my parents off of cable so they stop complaining about the bill for it.

+1 

Trying to convince my dad of the same thing -- get basic cable, and Netflix since the only reason he really has cable is for HBO. 

Fine ill come in but ill just sell for tf2 items, hope someone else wins but if i do

As we spoke before im aussie so i cant use netflix

Winner never added me to claim their prize. So I redrew a number again.

This time the winner was.... AVENGING FLAME!!! Message me when you're online either on here or on Steam to claim your prize.

I will not come to you. You will have to come to me :)

Archived