Unboxing

Depression is ass

Guys please don't hate me.

I just want to unbox 1 crate (for celebration/fun) but don't know which one.

I'm assuming crate 44 is good but I'm looking at crates with possible chance of loot more than 1 key but lowest disappointment. I don't want to spend any keys buying one and I don't really care what unusual I get assuming I did unbox one.

I am assuming that I DO NOT get an unusual

Anything under and including #25

anything 25 and below

Assuming i don't get an unusual but i'd best try them

If you want to unbox but not for unusuals, do crate #42

It has some pretty good Strange Parts, and it doesn't cost an insane amount of Keys.

I would actually say unboxing on of the KS kit crates (82 and 84 I think) is the way to go. Even though you can only get third gen unusuals, you still could get a spec kit worth a couple keys or a pro kit worth as much as a low tier unusual

guaranteed to get something worth more than a key :^)

nuh too much to buy

I would actually say unboxing on of the KS kit crates (82 and 84 I think) is the way to go. Even though you can only get third gen unusuals, you still could get a spec kit worth a couple keys or a pro kit worth as much as a low tier unusual

Ehh I don't think i would no offence but they aren't in demand

Do crate #16

Its the best crate 

Please don't tell me you're trolling

Wait until a new crate gets released, then unbox it.

Alternatively, do crate 85. Some of the items are still pretty valuable, so now's your chance.

Also, regarding crates 83/85, killstreaks are always in demand. Maybe not through ingame trading, but there's always the Community Market.

Please don't tell me you're trolling

No. They are the best crate under 25 to do unboxing with. Cheap, readily available, and you get a 1st gen unusual. Good for bulk unboxing. 

No. They are the best crate under 25 to do unboxing with. Cheap, readily available, and you get a 1st gen unusual. Good for bulk unboxing. 

My first #16 that I ever unboxed granted me a PE Norman, lel.

DO not try any crate under #20, i got taht advice, endeded up unboxing a unique normal wep from crate #20, #1, #2 and #7 and #6

fun.

I usually unbox like 50's or 60's and get unusual

My first #16 that I ever unboxed granted me a PE Norman, lel.

Lucky.

DO not try any crate under #20, i got taht advice, endeded up unboxing a unique normal wep from crate #20, #1, #2 and #7 and #6

fun.

Hmm i'll take note of that

fun.

Note the ironic use of the word "usually".  Crate series 50s and 60s are no more likely to produce an unusual than any other series of crates and nobody "usually unboxes and gets an unusual".  The chance is less than 1% for all crates.  no matter if it's 10s, 40s or 80s. 

fun.

Imagine if that exact hat you got was burning/scorching/beams how much more you would have made from it. 

Those crates arent about what you get from them normally. Its about the unusual 

If you want an early crate, but want the best chance of getting close to your money back, #9 and #21 are your best bets. If you feel that those are too expensive, than #23, #24, & #25 would be the best options. However, if you don't care about Unusual effects, then #39, #42, and Audition Reels become good choices as does waiting 'til the next crate and cracking one of those open as soon as possible before the hype dies.

Do the killstreak crates. You can get a Spec to get your key back, a Pro which is worth a semi cancer unusual or a 3rd gen unusual.

No BF TC though.

Or you can try #77 if you don't like profit.

Archived