Killstreak Weapons

Gon3r

Killstreak weapons... one of the main reasons our backpack values are so low... I've spent atleast 10 keys on killstreak weapons and kits, and my backpack price has suffered from it... plz add killstreak weapon prices Q.Q

Killstreak weapons... one of the main reasons our backpack values are so low... I've spent atleast 10 keys on killstreak weapons and kits, and my backpack price has suffered from it... plz add killstreak weapon prices Q.Q

"our backpacks"? Speak for yourself.  

10 keys? thats nothing ;p

I have 30+ buds of unvalued stuff, consisting of 89 lowcrafts, tons of pro and spec ks weps, and two unusuals.

The pricing system (not the classifieds nor backpacks mind you) currently does not support extra item info like killstreakers/sheens, recipe inputs/outputs, and target items. All of these are required in order to properly identify a Killstreak item.

Same thing with double qualities. However, even Valve can't differentiate those so...yeah.

I have no unusuals, but I have 15 pro killstreak weapons. My backpack value is suffering. But I really don't care, pro weapons are cool. Especially for MVM.

"our backpacks"? Speak for yourself.  

My* c:

10 keys? thats nothing ;p

I have 30+ buds of unvalued stuff, consisting of 89 lowcrafts, tons of pro and spec ks weps, and two unusuals.

I thought unusuals were priced

However, even Valve can't differentiate those so...yeah.

You got me there.

Backpack value means nothing anyway.

It means something to those with OCD

i have tons of pro weapons/kits/fabs as well as unpriced unusuals and such. i enjoy the massive spikes when i sell unpriced things for priced items or pure.

Backpack value means nothing anyway.

everyone checks mine and are like "omg im so close to beating u"

or

"wow ur so rich"

That was when i had an unpriced unusual xD

Archived