Halloween lovers??

Rebirth

Maybe instead of hiding an ulterior motive, like selling that mining light, you could just explicitly say that you're selling it.  I was going to come to this thread and say that I love Halloween effects.  Too bad that's a waste now.

Why would I love an effect

thats more messed up than loving an android, and I'm one to talk

This guy is a tree, don't listen to him.

Trying to find a person who LOVES Halloween effects could anybody direct me to a guy like that?

Just because someone loves halloween effects doesnt mean they would pay an absurd amount for your unusual.

I love halloween effects doesnt mean ill let myself be completely ripped off

Just because someone loves halloween effects doesnt mean they would pay an absurd amount for your unusual.

I love halloween effects doesnt mean ill let myself be completely ripped off

I don't think anyone would pay 5 buds for that PS Mining Light

I have never stated I was selling this for 5pure buds Im not sure where you grabbed that from but also my trade states pure is king Im fine with even a max's head or less

I have never stated I was selling this for 5pure buds Im not sure where you grabbed that from but also my trade states pure is king Im fine with even a max's head or less

You have a classifieds for 5 buds and maxhead is plural.

As a note, if you're willing to take less dont highball the heck out of your unusual by placing a highball price, in more cases than not this defers people from even wanting to placing an offer.

Sd6A5Hw.png?1

Archived