WTF happened?

(S.C) Bacon Salad

we cant view your inventory history ._.

oh, pretty much i paid 4 ref and got nothing out of it, i even saw the item, i also bought gloves and didnt get those back and didnt get the ref, i think somethign is worng with my account or something

oh, pretty much i paid 4 ref and got nothing out of it, i even saw the item, i also bought gloves and didnt get those back and didnt get the ref, i think somethign is worng with my account or something

I'm gonna go on a limb here and assume you used trade offers, didn't read and didn't put in the items you wanted in their box. I.e. offered him items for nothing

i guess i did do something wrong, the guy though wont actually give me the items back he declines my friend request quite a bit ._.

well someone didnt hav ethere item no more and i still didnt get my ref back? what is going on, does backpack.tf get it or something?

well someone didnt hav ethere item no more and i still didnt get my ref back? what is going on, does backpack.tf get it or something?

Basically , you gave him free stuff

Check how trade offers work

I'm gonna go on a limb here and assume you used trade offers, didn't read and didn't put in the items you wanted in their box. I.e. offered him items for nothing

Yup, that's what it sounds like.  Consider your 4 ref loss the price of this lesson. 

Archived