My "Here's a good SCM deal" Thread

Teeird

I find great deals all the time on SCM (I don't use trade.tf if anyone's asking), but usually I'm set on getting "certain items" which makes me unable to get such and such items. So, instead of some random eastern european kid or a bot sniping these deals, I'd rather one of you blokes get them. I will try my best to swiftly post them here, and it's up to you if you want to buy the item or not. You best 'follow' this thread so you get emails.

Disclaimer: I have a pretty good understanding of all three markets, and will try my best to actually post good deals. I'm not at fault if you can't make profit off something I link.

You know, just giving back to the community.

Anything for around .06 cents? 

:D

If I find those deals (which I have...) I will probably be taking them myself because the investment is so low. That and they're gone in literally less than 5 seconds.

I usually try post things a dollar or a few under the "normal" price if that counts as a good price

I usually try post things a dollar or a few under the "normal" price if that counts as a good price

nah he's talking about shit that's like 20%+ under normal rate most likely.

If you find an Unusual Dixie for less than 2$, a Collector's Chemistry for less than 1$ or a Knife for less than 5$ I will love you <3

If you find an Unusual Dixie for less than 2$, a Collector's Chemistry for less than 1$ or a Knife for less than 5$ I will love you <3

If I found any of those, I would love myself too.

So, how do You search for deals? Do You just have to be in right moment, looking at good weapon page? From my experience it's hard to find a good, profitable deal (on killstreaks), but on second side, I rarely look at weapons higher than normal KS weapons.

Archived