Prices For Low Crafts.

Opst3r

I have not been that interested in trading in TF2 ever since a guy sharked me for a unusual. But I am really interested in low crafts. I wanted a Craft 26 Cosmetic, and I found one. I asked a guy on a trade server how much low crafts go for and he said that 1 2 and 3s go for around a bud, and anything higher then that only goes for a couple of keys. And numbers like 42, 69 and 100 can go for a lot too. So I offered 2 keys on it and the guy said I was lowballing. I don't know who is lying. The guy who gave me the information, or the trader. It could possibly be the trader high balling the hell of out items like everybody else. But I dunno know. 

If you could help me that would be great. 

1-10 gets about 8 or so keys, "collector" level gets around the same.  Everything else gets a key or two added in its price.

There's no demand for crafts

Exceptions to the rule are weapons. The # is far more visible, so they're worth a bit more. Sold a #54 original for 6 keys a while ago. On the other hand, I collect #7s somewhat, and most of these are around a bills or so.

The lowest can get about ~5 Keys.

The ones over 15 won't get much more than ~3.

The special ones like 1/42/69/99/100 can get alot more, some can get multiple buds.

It all depends on how old the hat is, if it's a 4 year old hat with craft #56 it could get more than a 4 month old hat with craft #56.

Yea, i currently am selling a craft 51 macho mann, and i am only looking around 4 keys, I mean it just kinda depends on the seller

depends on the #, depends on the hat.

for example, i saw a guy with a low craft tc (around 30 i think) and wanted several buds for it.

Been handling some low-crafts recently.

-1, 42, 69, 99, 100, can reach buds, easily.(On normal hats)

-2,7 Can reach 8-15 keys.(On normal hats)

-Rest can reach 2-4 keys.(On normal hats)

On some times, that thing up there does not works.

-Weapons, wanted ones, and old ones can get a lot.

-Older miscs can get few keys more.

-Very wanted hats can get a shit-ton.(Sold #43 Viewfinder for 8 keys and #2 sold for 8 buds)

-On hyped things, the price will normally go up, and will sell for more.

#100 posts <3

I have not been that interested in trading in TF2 ever since a guy sharked me for a unusual. But I am really interested in low crafts. I wanted a Craft 26 Cosmetic, and I found one. I asked a guy on a trade server how much low crafts go for and he said that 1 2 and 3s go for around a bud, and anything higher then that only goes for a couple of keys. And numbers like 42, 69 and 100 can go for a lot too. So I offered 2 keys on it and the guy said I was lowballing. I don't know who is lying. The guy who gave me the information, or the trader. It could possibly be the trader high balling the hell of out items like everybody else. But I dunno know. 

If you could help me that would be great. 

It depends on the item itself really.

Archived