Voting: Best primary for Medic?

Stainroll

Best primary for Medic?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Best primary for Medic?

Please use the subforum called "Team Fortress 2 Discussions" in the future for threads like this. It is funny enough ment for Team Fortress 2 Discussions, this not.

Please use the subforum called "Team Fortress 2 Discussions" in the future for threads like this. It is funny enough ment for Team Fortress 2 Discussions, this not.

I will

On pubs(i.e patient that i can't rely on) - blutsauger for sure.

Lobbies - Crossbow, because i don't have time to shoot basically.

I play a bunch of medic, and I prefer crossbow. Though the ubersaw is what I use as my main weapon, if someone gets too close or I see a spy no one else sees trying to take out my teammates. And plus, get some uber for it. Also, if you get stuck alone in a place behind where the enemy team has pushed to (in pl, or cp or something like that) you can come up behind them, 4 hits with the ubersaw, uber yourself (if using default, quick fix, or even vacc in some cases) and escape without dying (though this can be risky in most cases). That's just me though.

Depends on how you play.  I personally prefer blutsauger or crossbow.  I find some syringe guns pair nicely with certain mediguns.  

I played medic in UGC Highlander, lemme give my view.

When I played in competitive, I used overdose for 70% of the season. Crusader's for the last 30%.

Overdose

Overdose gives you that speed boost, which allows you to juke anyone trying to chase you. Got away with 90% uber so many times lmao.

Overdose is also allowed me to fend of scouts and pyros who want to chase me.

Overdose is actually pretty strong too lmao, here's a video of me 1v5'ing a team, winning and capturing the final point for my team.

Crusader's Crossbow

In my 2nd last match, I started using crusader's crossbow. It is so fucking good!

If your soldier is waaay too high for you to heal or too far away, shoot a crusader's bolt and you can heal him to 100 instantly.

You can also insta heal people with huge health, like heavy, when they really really need it.

Also getting a crusader's crossbow kill is quite satisfying.

I'd say Crusader's > Overdose.

Yeah, overdose is nice sometimes too.  The only problem I have with it is that I'm tempted to hold onto full charges for too long just for that speed boost.

Archived