Buy This

Julia Gillard the Honest

I think most people are just worried that it won't get 100 anymore, considering it hasn't been able to sell at 70 or less for two weeks, while the others he had went in 20 minutes. But yeah it should get picked up either today or tomorrow

• Administrators

I think most people are just worried that it won't get 100 anymore, considering it hasn't been able to sell at 70 or less for two weeks, while the others he had went in 20 minutes. But yeah it should get picked up either today or tomorrow

That could one factor...Another could be that since he announced it will go down till 60 buds, people are just waiting for that opportunity to snatch it right away, therefore no one is offering anything and waiting for the right moment to take and run.

perhaps someone should make a suggestion for the beams BoA, it does appear to be outdated with the guy receiving 2 offers of 60 pure only, and the other one apparently having a BO of 90 (didn't quite check that though)

perhaps someone should make a suggestion for the beams BoA, it does appear to be outdated with the guy receiving 2 offers of 60 pure only, and the other one apparently having a BO of 90 (didn't quite check that though)

It'll be a quick-sell though so invalid.

Part of me wants to try to pool some earbuds with someone and then share/divide whatever it sells for. :P

Archived