Five Nights at Freddys.

Utsoob

Anyone play this game? I just finished the demo.

I got foxy first night. Good fucking lord it was terrifying. Shut him out, and then got Bunno while checking for the main bear-man himself.

it was hilarious to me at least

not as scary as that new silent hill game

Played it once, scary maze game was scarier

Impossible. Nobody is ready for Freddy.

Wait, so it's not a comedy game? For me it was, especially when the Game Over screen appeared. SPOILERS: the mascots think you are one of the animatronic drones that forgot to put on the animal suit, so they put you in a suit full of sharp things, metal and nails. The only thing that pops out the suit after you die are your eyeballs. Ain't that cute?

Wait, so it's not a comedy game? For me it was, especially when the Game Over screen appeared. SPOILERS: the mascots think you are one of the animatronic drones that forgot to put on the animal suit, so they put you in a suit full of sharp things, metal and nails. The only thing that pops out the suit after you die are your eyeballs. Ain't that cute?

More spoilers, guy in the phone dies the exact same way. 

2cute4me

http://steamcommunity.com/id/goodsoupmann/recommended/319510/

• 3 weeks later...

Archived