Every Single Unpriced/Outdated Unusual [Updated 2015-12-30]

cares

Posted · Hidden by A Delicious Cashew, September 1, 2014 - No reason given
Hidden by A Delicious Cashew, September 1, 2014 - No reason given

If you wanna keep the prices updated, how about you update some prices. Last thing we need is someone who thinks they can tell us how to do our job.

I don't know why you consider this as your job, but I am not forcing anyone to do anything. Why are you so upset? I don't really like arguing about such things, please either change your attitude or stop cluttering the thread.

Attention Unusual Pricers:

Believe or not, bp.tf 's current unusuals price suggestions are not good. In fact, they are bad. There are many (4923) unusuals that are outdated (last suggestion was more than 3 months ago). 3108 of them are 5 months or older. If you are keen on updating unusual prices, here's something for you:

I've compiled a list of Unusual Hats that have not been updated in the past 5 months to help you out. I think people should focus more on updating these hats.

I believe this is for everyone's benefit, as well as my  bot's (if you're wondering why I am doing this). I will update this list every month (or more frequently, if I have the time).

Click here for the xlsx file

The dates are color coded - Red: Ancient, Yellow: Very Old, Green: Old

Feel free to choose from this list of hats and show off your talents for pricing them.

I am also planning to make a spreadsheet for outliers, i.e. possibly incorrectly priced hats, sometime in the future.

So let me get this straight...

You make a Forum Account solely to come on here to tell us that our Unusual suggestors are terrible at their job?

You seem to forget the fact that they priced your Unusuals.

Before you tell them they are doing a terrible job, try suggesting Unusuals yourself. I can't wait to tell you 'Bad Proof, you suck.'.

I don't know why you consider this as your job, but I am not forcing anyone to do anything. Why are you so upset? I don't really like arguing about such things, please either change your attitude or stop cluttering the thread.

Get off this forum please.

I'm upset, as most price suggesters will be, because a newbie has come onto the site, told us all current suggestions are 'bad' and we NEED to use this revolutionary new thing that, oh wait, already exists.

I appreciate that you've put time and effort into this, thing, but you're going about making us want to use it completely the wrong way.

• Like 1

You make a Forum Account solely to come on here to tell us that our Unusual suggestors are terrible at their job?

Before you tell them they are doing a terrible job, try suggesting Unusuals yourself. I can't wait to tell you 'Bad Proof, you suck.'.

/)

Posted · Hidden by polar, March 9, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by polar, March 9, 2015 - No reason given

Where is he saying they are doing a bad job? I found this useful as now I know what to suggest first. If you do not like it why comment?

Where is he saying they are doing a bad job?

Attention Unusual Pricers:

Believe or not, bp.tf 's current unusuals price suggestions are not good. In fact, they are bad.

Right there. That's where he said that.

Once again, I did not mean to upset anyone and I am certainly not a newbie.

11 posts total suggests otherwise.

And, your friend that jumped to defend you, that was his first post. Something fishy is going on here...

Right there. That's where he said that.

Yes considering the outdated ones are bad. Which they are. They are outdated and some are not very accurate.

Yes considering the outdated ones are bad. Which they are. They are outdated and some are not very accurate.

Those aren't suggestions, those are prices. Suggestions are what we use to CHANGE the prices.

If that simple bridge of terminology is being misunderstood, we CERTAINLY don't need said person to tell us what to do.

TWP, directly or otherwise, you insulted us. THAT'S why you're getting flamed. Referring to us as 'you people' won't help.

Yes, your thing you've made is helpful, but so is the other one. That existed before yours.

If I ran into an office holding a lightbulb yelling 'LOOK AT THIS WONDERFUL THINGY I'VE INVENTED' don't you think I'd be met with some contempt too?

• Like 1

Hello there. Bookmarked. I appreciate this. :)  Sorry some us seem to not be so friendly. 

• Like 1

Hello there. Bookmarked. I appreciate this. :)  Sorry some us seem to not be so friendly. 

I'm not saying I DON'T appreciate it.

I just appreciate the more comprehensive one that was made two weeks ago by a regular.

That didn't insult every price suggester in the process.

/)

(\

I just appreciate the more comprehensive one that was made two weeks ago by a regular.

I understand but was mainly referring to the post by The Original Sugarcubeâ„¢

Please kindly check my steam profile, and find out yourself that I am not a newbie.

Steam Profile =/= Forums Profile.

I think there's a huge understanding here, the use of terminology is starting this flame war.

An unusual suggestion is what is used to suggest a price.

A current price is what is shown after an unusual suggestion is accepted and what some use as the norm price. 

The unusual suggesters are unintentionally being insulted by this. Its a simple problem started by wrong terminology.

If you wanna keep the prices updated, how about you update some prices. Last thing we need is someone who thinks they can tell us how to do our job.

You guys are pathetic.. Some one took their own time to make a list to help you and all the other suggestors, and this is how you treat him. I've tried to make a list in the past.. It's way too time consuming.

So what if another one exists. At least this one tells you how old a price is. This list would be extremely helpful in helping price all of those hats with 2 year old suggestions.

Also, while ocu's forum activity may be considered low, he's definitely not a newbie to trading or the economy. OCU is quite a big trade network these days.

No offense to cares, but his forum account was created only 17 days before he made the thread. IMO 17 days with less than 40 posts isn't really a regular. This is all a misunderstanding, just like the first time I met twp a couple weeks ago. 

• Like 3

imo the hostility here toward the original poster might stem from the ocu UnusualBot posting ultra lowball offers on many many outpost trades (likely some of the trades belong to people here on the forums). There are many places where ocu bots or members appear to ignore basic etiquette.

imo the hostility here toward the original poster might stem from the ocu UnusualBot posting ultra lowball offers on many many outpost trades (likely some of the trades belong to people here on the forums). There are many places where ocu bots or members appear to ignore basic etiquette.

The hostility stemmed from OP implying all unusuals suggesters were bad at what they do.

OP has since removed said implication, and now all hostility should, in theory, cease.

They are not lowballs . They are quickbuying offers. I can show you lowballs if you really want to.

They are not lowballs . They are quickbuying offers. I can show you lowballs if you really want to.

Yeah. You don't post quickbuying offers on regular trades. That's called lowballing.

• Like 1

Yeah. You don't post quickbuying offers on regular trades. That's called lowballing.

True

Can we please stop this argument. It is totally fucking pointless and I don't see why it started to begin with. If you don't like it, ignore it. If he insults you, ignore it. (Or insult him back and then ignore future comments) Please people this is not what we all want to forums to become. As for =ocu= maybe its the quick buying bot bundled with this update prices thing that got people agitated. Just jeez, everyone stop this bloody nonsense.

Yours sincerely,

Shut the f*** up.

Mods pls pin+lock this maybe, thanks a lot!

• Like 2