ISIS release journalist being beheaded + #badgecamsnow

DaPlaya2013

this isnt obama's fault

its his fault for taking the risk on going to the front lines 

otherwise

police need badgecams?

nah too late for that now jane velez bitchell

this situation could have been completely avoided had the camera been turned on in the cop's car for the arrest

plus barrack "moneylover420" osama most likely doesnt want to use the money and would rather be busy in luxury rather than giving a fuck

still idk why there's a need to riot, its just one death

this isnt obama's fault

its his fault for taking the risk on going to the front lines 

otherwise

police need badgecams?

nah too late for that now jane velez bitchell

*Muh opinionings*

still idk why there's a need to riot, its just one death

Well its the way the guy went out that caused the rioting really.

Badgecams? You Americans are hilarious.

TAKE THEIR GUNS AWAY.
AND GIVE THEM TAZERS OR SOMETHING.

God, this is really my bezerk button, but christ.
If a child in a nursery hit another child with a rock, would the children think the solution was to give every child a rock? NO
It's, argh, children can comprehend this better, I can't understand how the American public this stands by this 'oooh, second Amendment' crap.
It's strangling your entire goddamn way of life.

Rant over.

If a child in a nursery hit another child with a rock, would the children think the solution was to give every child a rock? NO

Except the child hitting the first one obtained the rock illegally and is pretty much impossible to take the rock from.

Now imagine that entire scenario spread across the US with so many people with illegal rocks that it's actually become a market.

Except the child hitting the first one obtained the rock illegally and is pretty much impossible to take the rock from.

Now imagine that entire scenario spread across the US with so many people with illegal rocks that it's actually become a market.

No other country as 'civilized' as you has this problem. It's like a disease. An infection.

If you'd tackled it at the source, cut off the limb, you'd be fine.

But you allowed it to spread, allowed it to fester in every fetid artery of your system. And now it's almost impossible to remove.

If the law allows you the ability to kill people easily, protects your 'right to bear arms', as you so tediously and repeatedly refer to it, change the law. Oh wait, you tried, but it got blocked. Because you love your guns too much.

This is a circular problem, that'll only lead to a circular argument.

No other country as 'civilized' as you has this problem. It's like a disease. An infection.

If you'd tackled it at the source, cut off the limb, you'd be fine.

But you allowed it to spread, allowed it to fester in every fetid artery of your system. And now it's almost impossible to remove.

If the law allows you the ability to kill people easily, protects your 'right to bear arms', as you so tediously and repeatedly refer to it, change the law. Oh wait, you tried, but it got blocked. Because you love your guns too much.

This is a circular problem, that'll only lead to a circular argument.

Yes, we're more than aware it's a problem, What would you suggest we do instead of just pointing the problem out?  Take the cancer patient off of the medicine that is keeping him alive and let the guns from another country flood into the hands of the people we don't want to have them?

And the law doesn't let you "kill people easily".  The ignorance of the law is what does that, through the illegal importation of guns into the US.  Are there people who legally obtain weapons that shouldn't?  Yes.  But in the same breath, are there people who use alcohol that shouldn't?  Yes.  Remember what happened the last time we tried to ban alcohol?  There was a giant black market of illegal alcohol flowing through the US, and without regulation.

Yes, we're more than aware it's a problem, What would you suggest we do instead of just pointing the problem out?  Take the cancer patient off of the medicine that is keeping him alive and let the guns from another country flood into the hands of the people we don't want to have them?

And the law doesn't let you "kill people easily".  The ignorance of the law is what does that, through the illegal importation of guns into the US.  Are there people who legally obtain weapons that shouldn't?  Yes.  But in the same breath, are there people who use alcohol that shouldn't?  Yes.  Remember what happened the last time we tried to ban alcohol?  There was a giant black market of illegal alcohol flowing through the US, and without regulation.

I apologise for immediately going on the attack here, firstly. The hilarity of the concept of 'badgecams' hit my bezerk button and I, just... I hate guns smuch ;_;

I'm just going to say, the flaw in comparing the current situation to the prohibition period is that people can become addicted to alcohol. There are people who need alcohol, alcohol has serious psychological ties. If the suggestion is that there are people who are addicted to guns, then the situation is far more severe than once thought.

And yes, I'm suggesting you point out the problem more readily. Because if the reaction when you tried to tighten controls is anything to go by, it would appear a lot of Americans aren't aware it's a problem.

I'd be happy to continue this, because your arguments are well-formulated and you're a pleasure to debate with, but this probably isn't the place :3

I apologise for immediately going on the attack here, firstly. The hilarity of the concept of 'badgecams' hit my bezerk button and I, just... I hate guns smuch ;_;

I'm just going to say, the flaw in comparing the current situation to the prohibition period is that people can become addicted to alcohol. There are people who need alcohol, alcohol has serious psychological ties. If the suggestion is that there are people who are addicted to guns, then the situation is far more severe than once thought.

And yes, I'm suggesting you point out the problem more readily. Because if the reaction when you tried to tighten controls is anything to go by, it would appear a lot of Americans aren't aware it's a problem.

I'd be happy to continue this, because your arguments are well-formulated and you're a pleasure to debate with, but this probably isn't the place :3

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that many Americans (and in other countries) are addicted to guns.

i love gent you come to the assumption all people (americans) like me love guns but i really dont give a shit about guns so basically you made an unthoughtful and retarded opinion

i love gent you come to the assumption all people (americans) like me love guns but i really dont give a shit about guns so basically you made an unthoughtful and retarded opinion

Wow. Way to break a stereotype.

I was having a perfectly educated debate with Curly and then this jumps in.

Besides, I never said all, I said the majority. Which is true or the new laws wouldn't have been shot down.

Badgecams? You Americans are hilarious.

TAKE THEIR GUNS AWAY.

AND GIVE THEM TAZERS OR SOMETHING.

God, this is really my bezerk button, but christ.

It's, argh, children can comprehend this better, I can't understand how the American public this stands by this 'oooh, second Amendment' crap.

It's strangling your entire goddamn way of life.

Rant over.

I completely agree with everything you said besides the American part. Many Americans like myself are against guns.

I completely agree with everything you said besides the American part. Many Americans like myself are against guns.

I never said all, but when it's the majority, I fail to see the issue with omitting -most- :3

As I have specified already.

Is there a full video of this on the net somewhere? Found one that shows the decapitation as the decapitator starts cutting, but then it fades out and later shows the decapitated body.

Is there a full video of this on the net somewhere? Found one that shows the decapitation as the decapitator starts cutting, but then it fades out and later shows the decapitated body.

Do you really want to see that???

Archived