Minecraft Servers

Mr.Mem

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I've come to asking the TF2 community for a Minecraft server (tfw). I'm looking for a Minecraft server that doesn't have too many mods, but enough so it's not vanilla. Also a server that doesn't have too many people, but not an empty server. So a nice balance of everything. Thanks in advance.

Minecraft was good, but it took over the internet and now im sick of it.

Ah yes, we observe the hipster in his natural habitat. 

Watch as he avoids something, just because it became popular. Oh look! He's saying that he played it before it became popular! 

Truly riveting stuff here.

Watch as he avoids something, just because it became popular. Oh look! He's saying that he played it before it became popular! 

I actually agree with pixar. It was alright before like when it was in beta (was very popular btw, idk what you're saying before it was popular) and now you can't really look anywhere without seeing something referencing minecraft.

I just don't enjoy it now because of the rpg aspects it was added to a while back. I preferred it the way it was in beta.

I actually agree with pixar. It was alright before like when it was in beta (was very popular btw, idk what you're saying before it was popular) and now you can't really look anywhere without seeing something referencing minecraft.

I just don't enjoy it now because of the rpg aspects it was added to a while back. I preferred it the way it was in beta.

Vanilla Minecraft was always a survival game. They only added more content to it.

Minecraft was good, but it took over the internet and now im sick of it.

At least he isn't a Call of Duty Hipster always hating me for playing Titanfall just saying I'm kill SOAP!!!

Seriously why are we killing a bar of soap.

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I've come to asking the TF2 community for a Minecraft server (tfw). I'm looking for a Minecraft server that doesn't have too many mods, but enough so it's not vanilla. Also a server that doesn't have too many people, but not an empty server. So a nice balance of everything. Thanks in advance.

What do you mean?

Plugins or mods.

Good plug-in servers keep vanilla in, just not in a normal way

And for mods well there aren't many good servers for mods unless you want pixelmon, which in that case look up Lachlan/CraftBattleDuty

Archived