Crate #85 and #84

Draco Blaze

Yay, I can now afford to buy a Prof KS Kit for my Somewhat Threatening Sophisticated Carbonado Botkiller Stickybomb Launcher Mk.I!

gg no re Buildings Destroyed. (Maybe I can get one for my Homewrecker. c:)

gg no re Anger Chem sets and Salvaged Stranges.

Someone teach me how to take advantage of this hype to make profit.

Yay, I can now afford to buy a Prof KS Kit for my Somewhat Threatening Sophisticated Carbonado Botkiller Stickybomb Launcher Mk.I!

gg no re Buildings Destroyed. (Maybe I can get one for my Homewrecker. c:)

gg no re Anger Chem sets and Salvaged Stranges.

Someone teach me how to take advantage of this hype to make profit.

Flip everything. Also, stock up on pallets. They are back to a key on the SCM.

Flip everything. Also, stock up on pallets. They are back to a key on the SCM.

Like I'd be able to obtain any pallets.

What should I flip and at what prices should I flip them at?

Crate #85 has the following:

*Stuff people care about*

Widowmaker Strangifier

RIP STRANGE WIDOWMAKER

"I crie everytiem" - Combat Engies

Also, can we get a strangifier for the cow mangler next? Or maybe the Hong Kong Cone?

• Administrators

Thanks. So Huntsman, Kritz, Mini and Stickybomb are all going to crash.

Yup, I feel sorry for the ones who owns this one. :P

Kinda glad they did Manmelter... tossed one on my Pro KS, might be the first S. Pro Manmelter.

Mine'll be the First Pro KS COllector's Manmelter to be strangified <3

They keep making all the fabricator and kit drops in MvM less and less valuable. Why not just put Australiums in crates? :/ Now the only thing that's left is Medi Gun, Knife, Degreaser, Black Box, Grenade Launcher, and to a degree, Eyelander and Wrench kits. Oh, and Australiums. You used to be able to get at least 4 ref for any kit besides the ones like Big Kill/Apoco Fists just before Crate #83 was released. Crate #83 made a lot of MvM players quit.

Shouldn't they be adding something to MvM to make up for it? It's like now if you don't get an Australium you get next to nothing. After spending like $4 and playing through a tour for 2 or so hours that's pretty depressing. It definitely loses its appeal more. I'm not a big MvM player, though I do have 21 tours and was lucky enough to find 1 Australium. It just makes me upset and less wanting to play this game mode now. :/

The new stranges and parts are cool though. Except the Widowmaker. >_>

They keep making all the fabricator and kit drops in MvM less and less valuable. Why not just put Australiums in crates? :/ Now the only thing that's left is Medi Gun, Knife, Degreaser, Black Box, Grenade Launcher, and to a degree, Eyelander and Wrench kits. Oh, and Australiums. You used to be able to get at least 4 ref for any kit besides the ones like Big Kill/Apoco Fists just before Crate #83 was released. Crate #83 made a lot of MvM players quit.

Shouldn't they be adding something to MvM to make up for it? It's like now if you don't get an Australium you get next to nothing. After spending like $4 and playing through a tour for 2 or so hours that's pretty depressing. It definitely loses its appeal more. I'm not a big MvM player, though I do have 21 tours and was lucky enough to find 1 Australium. It just makes me upset and less wanting to play this game mode now. :/

The new stranges and parts are cool though. Except the Widowmaker. >_>

Nobody will ever understand the Widowmaker strangifier.

Anyways, what'll happen to Operation Two Cities if all of the stock KS kits are going down the drain? Is Valve deliberately killing MvM? 

Nobody will ever understand the Widowmaker strangifier.

Anyways, what'll happen to Operation Two Cities if all of the stock KS kits are going down the drain? Is Valve deliberately killing MvM? 

Stock never fully goes down the drain. Hell, the Pro kits will just take a price it, but still be incredibly worth it. And with a decrease in MVM players, the other fabricators and kits should rise with rarity until their crate comes along.

Archived