Need a hand here

The Pacific Brocean

So this guy retracted an offer because my Miami Bear is duped, since the original id isn't the id of the original owner. I know the answer already, but I need some other input since he won't belive me:

Is it duped?

• Administrators

So this guy retracted an offer because my Miami Bear is duped, since the original id isn't the id of the original owner. I know the answer already, but I need some other input since he won't belive me:

Is it duped?

Nope, not duped at all.

Thanks you guys, but he then told me "Why would I even want a 3rd gen HEAVY hat". Not like he offered me or anything  <_<

Thanks you guys, but he then told me "Why would I even want a 3rd gen HEAVY hat". Not like he offered me or anything  <_<

Then tell him to fuck off.  If he doesn't want it, then he shouldn't be talking to you about it in the first place.

Then tell him to fuck off.  If he doesn't want it, then he shouldn't be talking to you about it in the first place.

^This

Sometimes the owner history wont show up correctly. Also, the item Id should be different than the one of the original owner, if its the same its duped. (correct me if i'm wrong please)

^This

The item Id should be different than the one of the original owner, if its the same its duped. (correct me if i'm wrong please)

If the ID is the same as of the original owner, that means the item has yet to be traded away, put on the SCM or modified. In other words, the original owner still owns it.

An item is only duped if two copies of an item share the same Original ID.

Archived