Thoughts on This Trade Offer?

Budi

I usually don't need to appeal to outside council for trades, but this one I'm requesting some input. 

Was offered:

Unusual Toy Soldier w/Dead Presidents

Strange Minigun w/Buildings Destroyed

Strange Specialized Killstreak Shotgun (Hotrod)

In Exchange For:

Berliner's Bucket Helm w/Stormy Storm

He's clearly overpaying, but the Toy Soldier is unpriced right now and is only 1/2. The effect is low obviously. I guess it comes down to if I should wait for a better offer as I'd prefer to get back pure or items I can easily turn into pure. 

I usually don't need to appeal to outside council for trades, but this one I'm requesting some input. 

Was offered:

Unusual Toy Soldier w/Dead Presidents

Strange Minigun w/Buildings Destroyed

Strange Specialized Killstreak Shotgun (Hotrod)

In Exchange For:

Berliner's Bucket Helm w/Stormy Storm

He's clearly overpaying, but the Toy Soldier is unpriced right now and is only 1/2. The effect is low obviously. I guess it comes down to if I should wait for a better offer as I'd prefer to get back pure or items I can easily turn into pure. 

http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/topic/12607-using-the-backpacktf-forums-status-update/

Killstreak items are kind of a pain to sell, because most people would rather buy a kit that they want instead of paying extra for a one that dont want.

However, you can probably quicksell that toy soldier for 1.5 buds.

Killstreak items are kind of a pain to sell, because most people would rather buy a kit that they want instead of paying extra for a one that dont want.

However, you can probably quicksell that toy soldier for 1.5 buds.

Yeah I'm not really worried about the stranges, they were sweets offered as throw ins. I can sell those any time, it was mostly about the value getting the toy soldier back. Thx. 

Not on SMC. You will get rid of ks stuff pretty fast on SCM, if Your price is reasonable of course.

However I can't say anything about offer, sorry.

Don't do it. it's overpay, yes, but it'd be a huge pain to sell. And if it was 1 of the 2 on outpost it's also duped

SS Berlyners - not bad medic hat, nice 2nd gen effect

DP Toy Soldier - not bad hat, ewww effect

ks shotgun - hard to sell...

Don't.

lol. 

it's an insta take

just noob the killstreak on SCM (1.5~keys)

mini will sell for 1.5 100%

and the toy soldier can get a bud for sure

you can even sell it on the SCM. for 40 eur ~ you'll have the cheapest hat by far,and i have no doubts it'll sell quickly 

(taking you don't want to waste* your time selling it)

edit: well you'll have a harder time now,as it's getting priced... which is stupid. you clearly accepted it to profit,yet it's being priced lower lel

anyhow sell on SCM 

Archived