Need help selling unpriced unusual.

Supa

I ended up buying an unusual taunt for 1 bud and trading the unusual taunt for an Australium Gold Tam O' Shanter [Effect: Electrotastic] but when I go on an unusual trade server I have no idea what to sell it for. Please help me get a price for this unsold, unpriced

unusual.

Tam O' Shanter Link - http://backpack.tf/stats/Unusual/Tam%20O'%20Shanter/Tradable/Craftable/67

I would give you a rough estimate based on what the other owners sold it for, but there hasn't been many recent sales of it from the other owners.

Well, I looked into it, there's no recent sales 'cept yours, so I can't set a price.
But, just speaking from experience, can I just say: 6 buds? Lolno.
1.5-2 would be my best estimate. Which is still plenty of profit for you :3

Trade server?

Gross.

Oh what, too good to actually be on a server?  Ok then.

E-stat Tam O' Shanter, 1 of 4.  Assuming yours is clean, I would roughly estimate the price of the hat from 2 to 3 buds.  If I were you, I'd set my B/O at 3 pure and see what offers roll in.  

By the way, paint does nothing to pricing.  

Well, I looked into it, there's no recent sales 'cept yours, so I can't set a price.

But, just speaking from experience, can I just say: 6 buds? Lolno.

1.5-2 would be my best estimate. Which is still plenty of profit for you :3

Seems close, but I'd argue 1.5 is a touch low.  Looking at other effects for the Tam and seeing about where E-stat rests, I think it's reasonable to place it around ghosts and energies.  After all, even KaW is ~2.4 (recent).  

I felt like selling it for 4 buds at first because what I really wanted was pure buds for I could get a Bubbling Killer exclusive and another bud for paint and miscs.

Oh what, too good to actually be on a server?  Ok then.

E-stat Tam O' Shanter, 1 of 4.  Assuming yours is clean, I would roughly estimate the price of the hat from 2 to 3 buds.  If I were you, I'd set my B/O at 3 pure and see what offers roll in.  

By the way, paint does nothing to pricing.  

I Premium Searched it, his is not the original. There is 1 100% Clean one and the other 3 are all duped from the clean one. In reality, there is only 1 in existence...

But I would agree with the setting B/O at 3 Pure.

Seems close, but I'd argue 1.5 is a touch low.  Looking at other effects for the Tam and seeing about where E-stat rests, I think it's reasonable to place it around ghosts and energies.  After all, even KaW is ~2.4 (recent).  

This guy had it a month ago and still has it. http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/20163418 Buds were about 16 keys a month ago and hat would equal 2.5 Buds.

I felt like selling it for 4 buds at first because what I really wanted was pure buds for I could get a Bubbling Killer exclusive and another bud for paint and miscs.

No.

Go for a bubbling modest :P

I think on par with Ghosts is fair, no way Estat is as good as energy, and this is coming for Estat's biggest fan (I specifically sought out and bought an Estat Company man :P)

No idea what's up with that KaW Shanter, that's just... weird XD

But yeah, I may have been a little conservative, 2-ish seems fair :3

EDIT: http://backpack.tf/vote/id/53dad5754dd7b8982e8b4568

KaW Shanter isn't so weird anymore X3

I think on par with Ghosts is fair, no way Estat is as good as energy, and this is coming for Estat's biggest fan (I specifically sought out and bought an Estat Company man :P)

No idea what's up with that KaW Shanter, that's just... weird XD

But yeah, I may have been a little conservative, 2-ish seems fair :3

EDIT: http://backpack.tf/vote/id/53dad5754dd7b8982e8b4568

KaW Shanter isn't so weird anymore X3

Yeah, good call there.  E-stat isn't really on par with energy in some cases... it just appeared as though the range might fit energies on the high end.  E-stat is one of my favorite effects, I noticed your E-stat CM you lucky dog.

It just seems to me that most of the summer effects wound up in the 1-2 bud range, and I'd argue that the nicer robo effects in general are worth a little more.  2 would be pretty fair, but 3 should be a good goal to shoot for.  4 is probably out of the question, certainly since it's duped... 

Archived