Price help!

bluuman.

So, this guy offered me a steaming human cannonball 1.4-1.8 + about 3 ref in items for my NB tossle cap (black)

I figure, since his hat is all class its worth more, but im just not sure, also he keeps telling me quick buy it. 

Should i do it?

Cannonball may be getting bad offers, but that implies NnB gets GOOD offers :/
But still, Tossle is Tossle, people are crazy for that thing. I'd hold onto the Tossle.
(Next time tho use status updates kay? Kay.)

But still, Tossle is Tossle, people are crazy for that thing. I'd hold onto the Tossle.

If you're going to tell him to use status updates, don't help him out right before.

If you're going to tell him to use status updates, don't help him out right before.

Hey, someone else actually gets it. Thought I was the only one.

I dont know but I know you should use status updates.

This is correct.  However, just to answer your question, anyone that EVER rushes you into a trade is highly suspect.  Research the hat's history and the seller. 

Also, the tossle is relatively high tier for scout, and pretty desirable.  The cannonball is low tier as far as all/multi class hats, and seem really rough to sell.  I personally would not, but it's worth investigating why the seller is pushy.  

And again, status updates.

This is correct.  However, just to answer your question, anyone that EVER rushes you into a trade is highly suspect.  Research the hat's history and the seller. 

Also, the tossle is relatively high tier for scout, and pretty desirable.  The cannonball is low tier as far as all/multi class hats, and seem really rough to sell.  I personally would not, but it's worth investigating why the seller is pushy.  

And again, status updates.

^

(I would keep btw, human cannonball is getting bad offers)

Thank you all, and i will be sure to use status thingy next time.

Archived