Should I unbox some crates?

The Walking Wingull

I've been hearing about a lot of new high teir unusuals being unboxed lately, and i've been considering doing a bit of unboxing of my own, but should I?  and if you think i should, how any should i do?

I've uncrated over 200 in the past month, have gotten SHIT each time. Don't bother, you can see by the speed of my bp value at what's going on.

For your own sake, I would say don't unbox.

"Oh but you can get anusual"

Only people with way too many keys, time, and luck can get those. 

Unlike Nike, I would say...

dontdo.png

From what i'm seeing, i shouldn't do it, but its still so tempting. i played crate simulator earlier and got a beams blighted beak on the 2nd crate. it's a sign from our lord gaben. maybe i'll do 4 or 5.

From what i'm seeing, i shouldn't do it, but its still so tempting. i played crate simulator earlier and got a beams blighted beak on the 2nd crate. it's a sign from our lord gaben. maybe i'll do 4 or 5.

jbKzaJ2.gif?1

For yours and everybody else's sake, pls don't. WE won't hear the end of it for sure.

It's not accurate with the actual chances of unboxing an unusual.

lord gaben is upset this month his cake fell on the floor and the cake costed 3000$

False. The cake is a lie.

I have spent 21 keys pure on unboxing 1 day ago. I lost them all.

I've uncrated over 200 in the past month, have gotten SHIT each time. Don't bother, you can see by the speed of my bp value at what's going on.

Should You uncrate?

ckiMaSN.jpg

If you want to decimate value of your keys you should better give these keys to me.  That's because then these keys won't be wasted.

it's a really dangerous form of gambling. i've read the chances are as low 66/1000 to actually hit an unusual. if that figure is true then if you unbox 24/7 for a week you should average an unusual every 150 keys, so 150 x $1.85 for the chance to unbox a nuts coupe over and over every 150 crates.

gg volvo

Archived