Rude Traders

BᴱTA Slaüsh

So today I thought I'd like to get a Something burning comes this way Festivizer to make my engy set look sexy as fux. 

I added the guy who was selling one for about 4 pure or slightly more in unusuals and I made a good offer of my Knifestorm Chieftain's challenge.

( http://steamcommunity.com/id/SyokosGaming/ ) the guy

I was negotioating with him saying that I have a c/o of a PE Attendant and an old c/o of 5 buds 6 keys pure, he wanted me to take an offer an give him the pure or something.

anyway, after I said I wouldn't do that and my hat is slightly more than his, he lost all interest in me, not responding to my questions and generally being a douche and ignoring me.

I can understand his english isnt so great, but seriously? 

He's blocked me now for asking him to consider my unusual for his.

Anyone else get someone just so damn intolerant like him? 

Kinda wondering why you didn't take the 5 buds and 6 keys and run for the hills, but anyway.

Most unusual traders I deal with are like this, lol. Especially ones who try to justify their non-quicksell as a massively discounted unusual, or want overpay for their horrible third gen effect. Such is life.

anyway, after I said I wouldn't do that and my hat is slightly more than his, he lost all interest in me, not responding to my questions and generally being a douche and ignoring me.

Usually people don't like when you tell them how much their unusual is.  It's the up to the owner to decide how much they value it at.  If their value is too high for you, then don't bother with them.

That and you should've just taken your pure c/o and traded for it.  You get to keep pure + you get the hat you want.

Usually people don't like when you tell them how much their unusual is.  It's the up to the owner to decide how much they value it at.  If their value is too high for you, then don't bother with them.

That and you should've just taken your pure c/o and traded for it.  You get to keep pure + you get the hat you want.

The person who was supplying the pure decided a bunch of discounted 3rd gens was better than one unusual

The person who was supplying the pure decided a bunch of discounted 3rd gens was better than one unusual

Well usually c/o means that the offer is still standing.  Sorry for the misunderstanding there.  But still, if he doesn't want the unusual, just try to get enough for his pure buyout if you're more than willing to pay that.

Archived