Put the link to how to make a good suggestion on the suggestion page.

Grimes

If they can't read the rules like normal people, then how is this long version going to do?

People just have short attention spans this days.

If they can't read the rules like normal people, then how is this long version going to do?

People just have short attention spans this days.

Put strobe lights around the link. Maybe that would do it :3

Put strobe lights around the link. Maybe that would do it :3

mirror to shock links if suggestion doesn't include any links within the proof comment box

mirror to shock links if suggestion doesn't include any links within the proof comment box

make the submit button tiny and surround it with lots of fakes buttons that lead to the suggestion rules

• Administrators

I think this has been brought up before, not sure why this is not put in yet.

You definitely have my support on this

"Show Rules"

Just kidding that is limited as hell. if I lead to a page will a wall of text on how to do a good suggestion (like a steam guide) we may have a better chance.

But to be honest I still have doubt, noobs wont read the wall of text or click the button and troll suggestions contribute to over half of the stupid suggestions that the site gets.

Maybe put in the wall of text and make it not a option to read it, make it compulsory! If you have a white belt and you press the "make a suggestion" button, the guide and rules come up before the price suggestion page shows up. you have to press "I agree" or "I understand" to make the suggestion, and if you skip reading it and make a dumb suggestion, you're banned.

"this User has been banned for X days, reason: Ignored the rules for suggesting despite having them clearly displayed"

• Administrators

"Show Rules"

Just kidding that is limited as hell. if I lead to a page will a wall of text on how to do a good suggestion (like a steam guide) we may have a better chance.

But to be honest I still have doubt, noobs wont read the wall of text or click the button and troll suggestions contribute to over half of the stupid suggestions that the site gets.

Maybe put in the wall of text and make it not a option to read it, make it compulsory! If you have a white belt and you press the "make a suggestion" button, the guide and rules come up before the price suggestion page shows up. you have to press "I agree" or "I understand" to make the suggestion, and if you skip reading it and make a dumb suggestion, you're banned.

"this User has been banned for X days, reason: Ignored the rules for suggesting despite having them clearly displayed"

Yup, this could be implement to improve this even better. Not bad.

Why not make an official page on how to make a good suggestion, or like something in the FAQ or rules.

Says the person who asked this http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/topic/15819-how-many-contribution-points-to-you-get-from/  :P xD

Better to put it on the suggestion page on every item when someone is about to suggest something.

Touché. heheh

But yeah i guess that makes sense. Maybe put it in a blue box like these

http://gyazo.com/567da051ec65559b6e05ca761c972bc5

http://gyazo.com/b92cef4ed3233162d268116225330b2a

Archived