How OCD are you?

Seminal Inhalation

I'm only 15 going into 10th grade. This year - when I was a freshmen - It was 2nd semester and I was in Sociology and my teacher has her desk in front of all of the student's desks and she always picks up her pencils and points them every which way to make a point.

When she set them down, they would always be so crooked and I couldn't stand it.

It was like a month or so before the last day of school and she made a long boring speech/lecture and when she set her pencil down and kept talking I got up in the middle of her speech and walked up to her desk and straightened it up, lol.

I have a horrible OCD thing where if one of the books in my Manga collection has a bent page or a nicked cover I trash it and buy a new one.  Have gone through so many books this way :(

Posted · Hidden by polar, July 29, 2014 - No reason given
Hidden by polar, July 29, 2014 - No reason given

Obsessive–compulsive disorder (OCD) is an anxiety disorder characterized by intrusive thoughts that produce uneasiness, apprehension, fear or worry, repetitive behaviors aimed at reducing the associated anxiety, or a combination of such obsessions and compulsions. Symptoms of the disorder include excessive washing or cleaning, repeated checking, extreme hoarding, preoccupation with sexual, violent or religious thoughts, relationship-related obsessions, aversion to particular numbers and nervous rituals such as opening and closing a door a certain number of times before entering or leaving a room. These symptoms can be alienating and time-consuming, and often cause severe emotional and financial distress. The acts of those who have OCD may appear paranoid and potentiallypsychotic. However, OCD sufferers generally recognize their obsessions and compulsions as irrational and may become further distressed by this realization.

You fucking assholes just like things to be neat. Fuck you guys.

Obsessive–compulsive disorder (OCD) is an anxiety disorder characterized by intrusive thoughts that produce uneasiness, apprehension, fear or worry, repetitive behaviors aimed at reducing the associated anxiety, or a combination of such obsessions and compulsions. Symptoms of the disorder include excessive washing or cleaning, repeated checking, extreme hoarding, preoccupation with sexual, violent or religious thoughts, relationship-related obsessions, aversion to particular numbers and nervous rituals such as opening and closing a door a certain number of times before entering or leaving a room. These symptoms can be alienating and time-consuming, and often cause severe emotional and financial distress. The acts of those who have OCD may appear paranoid and potentiallypsychotic. However, OCD sufferers generally recognize their obsessions and compulsions as irrational and may become further distressed by this realization.

You fucking assholes just like things to be neat. Fuck you guys.

And that's a free ban for you.

...TV Volume has to be in multiples of 5...Every colored tile on the floor must be step on equally with equivalent pressure...Fingernail cuticles cannot reach specific length...Feel of eyelashes must be balanced between both eyes at all times...Periodically check that there is not a bug on my arm...Smartphone must always stay on vibrate, regardless of area situation...Any smart phone notifications must be removed asap...Too many files and folders within a folder may yield deleting the entire folder...Recycling bin must always be empty...Checking tf2outpost and backpack.tf every 10 minutes...Mouse-pad has to be parallel to the desk...Desk must be parallel to wall...Hammer map units must indefinitely lock to grid...

Just somethings that popped into my mind when I noticed the thread...I'm pretty sure I have some form of OCD.

The title needs to be CDO. The letters need to be in order. Also, I order my youtube playlists by date the videos were published, like 6/24/14 and such.

Everything I do has to be symmetrical. If I decide to draw and mess up in the slightest, the entire thing must be re-drawn.

I used to be very OCD ( must say goodnight to bro 10 times before sleeping , he gets pissed XD)

Now , i just be liek

Meh

llllllll llllll

l

Meh

Archived