What unusual should I get for my pyro :D?

WakeUpFever

I have ~9 buds, what do you think I should get for my pyro.

A Knifestorm Attendant, Scorching Brigade, Scorching Napper's, Secret Moon Napper's, Harvest Moon Napper's, Stormy 13th Napper's, Scorching Attendant, Beams Attendant, Scorching Conno, or if you have anything else feel free to suggest :D. I'm looking for opinions since I can't trust myself :P.

Thanks.

Edit: I'm looking to use one of the body miscs and a filamental / apparition's.

As much as I like beams and moon, flames on pyro is the way to go.

Do you think I should get the merry, napper's, attendant, brigade or a burning slug?

Do you think I should get the merry, napper's, attendant, brigade or a burning slug?

My personal preference? My favorite pyro hats are Menco, Wraith, Headwarmer, and Nappers. But all of those are a bit pricey.

really depends on the loadout you're building around the hat

really depends on the loadout you're building around the hat

Well Im looking to use one of the body miscs and a filamental / apparitions on one of them since it looks nice.

Well Im looking to use one of the body miscs and a filamental / apparitions on one of them since it looks nice.

attendant, nappers, or brigade would look good with that kind of set

if you're exclusively looking for burning then it would be the easiest+cheapest to pursue a burning nappers

attendant, nappers, or brigade would look good with that kind of set

if you're exclusively looking for burning then it would be the easiest+cheapest to pursue a burning nappers

Well scorching / burning won't matter to me since they're all themed to the pyro and I'll try to go haggle the Napper's owner :P

You should buy my beams merryweather <3, but the secret moon napper's is pretty good.

What about searing pyromancer's mask and vivid something? Or a white sunbeams dixie with it? imo plasmas go great together with each other or beams.

But I guess the scorching nappers is probably the best if you don't feel like getting 2 effects.

Alright, best thing ever: Max's head, unusual bone dome (of any effect) and unusual pyromancers mask (of any effect) the max's has to be black, the bone dome has to be purple and the mask has to be pink=FABOULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Archived