what am i doing wrong?

i used to make unusual trades every 2-3 days

now i cant sell any of my unusuals

i have hier tier unusuals like a circling heart bonk boy

and i have low tier unusuals like a purple fetti gatsby

What am i doing wrong?

• Administrators

What am i doing wrong?

Simply put...I see that you are not bumping your Outpost trade enough. Last bumped was almost 19 hours ago that is close to a day.

The less you bump your trade, the less people will see your trade.

You have to bump your trade every 30 minutes. You can get premium and pay $15 for 3 months if you want to get autobump feature on Outpost.

Simply put...I see that you are not bumping your Outpost trade enough. Last bumped was almost 19 hours ago that is close to a day.

The less you bump your trade, the less people will see your trade.

You have to bump your trade every 30 minutes. You can get premium and pay $15 for 3 months if you want to get autobump feature on Outpost.

also whats better a seperate trade for each unusual or 1 trade with multiple unusuals in?

• Administrators

also whats better a seperate trade for each unusual or 1 trade with multiple unusuals in?

Since you are not using your all 10 trades, separate would be nice.

If you end up having to use your limited trades which is 10 at the moment, use multiple otherwise use separate for each.

Also, you can use these  site to sell your unusuals as well :

http://bazaar.tf/

Though its not crowded as Outpost is, it can be a better alternative.

Also, use backpack.tf classifieds as well :

http://backpack.tf/classifieds

At the end, always make sure your prices are reasonable or else nobody will offer.

Good luck!  ^_^

I think the market has quieted down.  People are more interested in hoarding promos again, so it's become a bit harder to sell unusuals.  Like normal.  There was a window there for a bit when it was ideal to sell your unusuals for pure (when buds were dropping in keys), and it's gone now.  That's my theory, at least.

maybe go on some unusual trade servers if you have the time

unusuals servers make me want to kill myself

You never sell anything at unusual servers

not true at all, but generally the amount of time required to spend on unusual trade servers in order to sell unusuals on there is simply not worth it.  you're way more likely to sell stuff on outpost in the meantime.  but it can't hurt to do both if you've got the spare time.

I feel like unusual trade servers are pretty much idle-achievement servers, everyone just sits there and does derp-circles around the dud with a burning/scorching/sunbeams combo. 

Archived