Pokemon X Y Mega evolutions

jason0597

I noticed that the animation that happens when you choose to mega evolve a pokemon depends on whether it's your first one since you booted the game. Since there are 2 types, the long one and the quick one, I was wondering if there is a way to change them somehow? Like choose which one shows up instead of being forced by the game?

It's like The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD, it gives you the long animation first time you do it, then it gives you a shorter one every time after that.

The reason for this is because nobody wants to be sitting through the same long animation every time they do the same thing over and over again as it just wastes time.

It's like The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD, it gives you the long animation first time you do it, then it gives you a shorter one every time after that.

The reason for this is because nobody wants to be sitting through the same long animation every time they do the same thing over and over again as it just wastes time.

Exactly.

Thanks

I thought i was accidentaly skipping it every time from reading this

SHHzGJN.png

Archived